Defeating ED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defeating ED

Hi all. I know that there are great progress and success forums, but most of the posts in those are about attaining a great penis. Are there stories out here in the gym wherein friends have successfully won the battle against ED? If so, please post. It will be a great inspiration for beginners like me.

Well I won a battle against delayed ejaculation, which was a great problem to me, but that is not what you are asking about.

Comment

PE has helped me tame most of my past ED issues. I still have a low EQ every once and a great while, but few and far between, compared to pre PE.

Comment

KP has posted many times that he cured his ed as has g4.

Comment

Defeating ED

Thanks for the Post(Defeating ED), as I am also keen to hear from any guys/Members on how or what their recommendations & sugestions, best or quikest ways are to overcome this problem as I am stuck with the same problem. NB: Am still trying the Tea, & dont know which is more effective Green or Black tea, and how much of it on a daily basis.
          Pronto

Comment

The consensus here seems to be green tea. You might want to take a look at KP's erection tea thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ction-tea.html

And welcome to the Gym, Pronto!

Comment

This might help.

The five G's for big erections.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Not intended for beginners, but once you have completed at least 3 months of PE exercises, you might want to look into a mini pumping routine designed specifically for ED by Avocet8. I have been doing it for four months now along with the 5 Gs and my ED has definitely improved.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                X