Night peeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night peeing

Facing a night peeing problem for sometime now. Every night during sleep I wake up to pee. Sometimes twice or even three times per sleep. Not sure if it is directly related to my male organ or other organs.
    Thought that it might be something else making me wake up and when I do, there's some urine so I pee.

Checked up with an internal medicine doctor who saw through ultrasound that my bladder is good, pancreas, both kidneys, prostate, liver, all abdominal organs working good.. She said just have some gas in stomach(which I already feel...) but not that necessary to see a Gastroenterologist, to try some herbs that might get rid of stomach gas.

Checked up with a urologist who said everything is working normally, which confused me, why am I peeing much!! and always waking up at night, never a straight 6-8 hours of sleep!

Knowing that, I have no ED no PE, my sperm count is high-high fertility.

I do drink a lot of water, like a full glass every some 30 minutes in normal times, more after training. I train and eat healthy food.

Anyone have a clue what might the problem be.

***Not sure if this forum is the appropriate for this subject, so if the Admin have other thoughts, please move it to the right forum.
    Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
    Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

I thought that was normal. You're obviously well hydrated.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

When this happens to you, do you pee a lot or is it just a tiny bit? How old are you? I used to pee in my bed up to when I was about 14 years old. I know that a lot of kids suffer from that same issue and it usually stops at around the same age. Did this happen to you as a kid? Also, people say that drinking a lot of water is good, however, I believe that if you have the need to constantly go to the bathroom to take a leak, then you might be drinking more than what your body needs and this might be overworking certain organs because you are constantly filtering all that extra liquid. With that said, I do believe it is important to be well hydrated, just not overdoing it. Also, in my own experience I have noticed that when I do a lot of PE exercises (especially after a period of several days or weeks of not doing these types of exercises) I find that during the next few days I need to constantly go to the bathroom too.

Comment

Stress and anxiety.
        I have had instances where I would wake up in the early am and pee and I am in my early 20s.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
          I thought that was normal. You're obviously well hydrated.
          Still want to sleep 6-8 hours non stop!
          Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
          Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

I don't think it's normal to wake up during the night to pee, that's what my gradma does.

Try to urinate before going to bed.
            I can't really give any other advice besides that, but I can say for certain unless you are 60+, it's not usual to wake up to go to toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Uxumus View Post
              When this happens to you, do you pee a lot or is it just a tiny bit? How old are you? I used to pee in my bed up to when I was about 14 years old. I know that a lot of kids suffer from that same issue and it usually stops at around the same age. Did this happen to you as a kid? Also, people say that drinking a lot of water is good, however, I believe that if you have the need to constantly go to the bathroom to take a leak, then you might be drinking more than what your body needs and this might be overworking certain organs because you are constantly filtering all that extra liquid. With that said, I do believe it is important to be well hydrated, just not overdoing it. Also, in my own experience I have noticed that when I do a lot of PE exercises (especially after a period of several days or weeks of not doing these types of exercises) I find that during the next few days I need to constantly go to the bathroom too.
              You have some good points.

What am relaxed about is that everytime I pee, it is lot of urine, just like when I cum, approximately

Never had problems like little urine. I feel that all water and other fluids(from food) that I drink/eat all goes in urine after not long period. As if the process of inserting into and getting out the body is very very smooth. Not sure how normal, healthy and better is that but that's what I feel happening.

Good point about might be drinking more than needed and overworking some organs...etc so maybe it throws the excess faster..

Not sure if PE exercises that is nowadays extender and manual might be effecting but don't think so despite pc muscle seem more relaxed.
              Shamany
              Last edited by Shamany; 02-15-2018, 12:55 PM.
              Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
              Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                Stress and anxiety.
                I have had instances where I would wake up in the early am and pee and I am in my early 20s.
                You have a point here, stress might be because I think a lot about many issues but probably not anxiety.

Trying to relax myself by meditation, love and sex.
                Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Comment

Originally posted by WaT30 View Post
                  I don't think it's normal to wake up during the night to pee, that's what my gradma does.

Try to urinate before going to bed.
                  I can't really give any other advice besides that, but I can say for certain unless you are 60+, it's not usual to wake up to go to toilet.
                  It is said to be normal to wake up once to pee per night sleep.

Problem is that I feel can't stop drinking water before hours to sleep as some suggest.

Don't know if it became a habit that must drink a little water before sleep, as if I feel will get thirsty and when I wake up to pee I feel thirsty and drink little water again.

Was drinking whey protein with milk around 1 hour from bedtime, but recently not always drinking.

I'll also try to limit water before sleep by 2 hours, maybe I succeed.
                  Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                  Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Comment

Originally posted by Shamany View Post
                    It is said to be normal to wake up once to pee per night sleep.

Problem is that I feel can't stop drinking water before hours to sleep as some suggest.

Don't know if it became a habit that must drink a little water before sleep, as if I feel will get thirsty and when I wake up to pee I feel thirsty and drink little water again.

Was drinking whey protein with milk around 1 hour from bedtime, but recently not always drinking.

I'll also try to limit water before sleep by 2 hours, maybe I succeed.
                    I believe Casein is the correct supplement before sleep. Whey protein is after workout.

And no, I still don't think it's normal to wake up too pee during night, that would mean you are incontinent. It's not a big deal, but I think if you resolve that, night erections should be better.

Comment

Incontinence is when one can't hold their pee, not just waking up wanting to pee. Also, many get night-time erections to stop peeing themselves. I don't see how not peeing during the night and improvement in night-time erections correlate.
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hi If this is a regular thing happening? I think you should ask your doctor for a DRE to be done ( DRE Digital Rectal Examination ) doing this checks out your prostate to see if its enlarged, could be just a BPH.

But one of the side effects of an enlarged prostate is going to the toilet a few times during the night.

Do you get the feeling your bladder is not empty.

How your erections?

Are you ejaculating OK?

NOWHARD

Comment

Obvious disclaimer; I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice.

Try drinking pedialyte in the hours before bed, when you wake up thirsty or after exercise. The kidneys work to keep electrolyte levels at a fixed level. If you consume only pure water and your electrolytes are in balance your kidneys will simply discard it. Many people who are exercising a lot and drinking only pure water are actually losing electrolytes to sweat which will cause water loss as your body seeks homeostasis. Especially if you try to eat a low salt diet without necessity. If your blood pressure and kidneys are healthy salt is just fine and you will discard any excess.

As others have mentioned, you should try not to drink so much near bedtime to begin with. You might also see how much caffeine you're getting. There are a number of things which can irritate the bladder, creating urgency, and causing you to pee more frequently in smaller quantities. Look it up and see if you're eating any of these things. I know it may seem gross, but measure your pee volume. Is it a very small volume? Less than say 200ml? If so it shouldn't really be creating much urgency and you may be waking for other reasons and simply noticing you have to pee.

Comment

Originally posted by WaT30 View Post
                            I believe Casein is the correct supplement before sleep. Whey protein is after workout.

And no, I still don't think it's normal to wake up too pee during night, that would mean you are incontinent. It's not a big deal, but I think if you resolve that, night erections should be better.
                            Maybe, but I do not find a correlation.
                            Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                            Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                              Incontinence is when one can't hold their pee, not just waking up wanting to pee. Also, many get night-time erections to stop peeing themselves. I don't see how not peeing during the night and improvement in night-time erections correlate.
                              Ofcourse, I DO NOT have incontinence. I can hold a pee, can hold long before ejaculation too

Maybe he meant if you sleep straight..nonstop, you'll have deeper sleep cycles implies better EQ while interrupting cycle by waking up to pee might effect the process..
                              Shamany
                              Last edited by Shamany; 02-15-2018, 02:51 PM.
                              Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                              Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Comment

Working...
                              X