Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erection problem on the second round

Hey everyone

I'm dating a girl that has a 7 year age gap from me, (she's 24 I'm 31) . Lately I been having a hard time getting hard on our second round after our first intercourse. Even a 1-2 hours break does not help. I'm sure her sex drive is way higher than mines, and I certainly want to go at it all night but after giving it my all the first round I can't get hard the second round. My penis is conditioned in jelqing and I been edging almost 30 minutes to an hour every day. I only see her on weekend so I usually condition myself on the weekdays. Any advice for me?
    iwant2bhung
    Last edited by iwant2bhung; 02-23-2018, 03:34 AM.
    LG Hanger+Phallosan Forte+Stealth for Men+DP4000+Bathmate progress log

MMO training?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      MMO training?
      haha indeed, she KO's me the first round and I can never get back up the second round.

seriously though I need some advice

Comment

Originally posted by iwant2bhung View Post
        haha indeed, she KO's me the first round and I can never get back up the second round.

seriously though I need some advice
        That is quite serious if you do not ejaculate you will be able to go multi rounds .

Comment

That is quite serious if you do not ejaculate you will be able to go multi rounds .
          or at least hold back some during your first round.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            This would be my recommendation.

What's your cardiovascular fitness like? Remember- manual Stop and Starts/edging is only a fair substitute for live, vigorous sexual activity. If your partner is fit then sexual activity can very much be a form of intense cardiovascular exercise. If you're not prepared for this, your penis will suffer the effects.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I don't know why my brain assumed MMA training...sorry about that

This is the first time I've seen MMO training so I'll take a look into it thanks Pegasus.

I wish I can, but she complains that I just lay there like a dead fish haha

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              This would be my recommendation.

What's your cardiovascular fitness like? Remember- manual Stop and Starts/edging is only a fair substitute for live, vigorous sexual activity. If your partner is fit then sexual activity can very much be a form of intense cardiovascular exercise. If you're not prepared for this, your penis will suffer the effects.
              2 days of 30 minute cardio on the weekday and 2 days cardio on the weekend which is my sex session with her(i usually last 20-40 minutes).

Comment

To hold back, You should do a few reverse Kegels to reduce the amount of ejaculate. You don’t need to lay there like a dead fish. In fact the Kegel should feel good to her.
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

To hold back, You should do a few reverse Kegels to reduce the amount of ejaculate. You don’t need to lay there like a dead fish. In fact the Kegel should feel good to her.
                  Interesting, does that really work? I know that with a timed kegel, or someone with a reverse kegel, can do a dry orgasm. But for it to just reduce, and therefore making you go quicker for a second round.

Can someone else confirm this? It sounds really helpful for everyone.

Comment

Once you start ejaculating you do a reverse kegel(s) to hold back additional ejaculate. Thes will shorten the refractory time. Trust me. I don’t lie.
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

When you're doing that, does your orgasm feel less enjoyable? I think that would be a drawback for me. If the difference is really small, I will try it out next time.

Comment

Dry orgasm can be a lot more fun than wet believe me . Partial ejaculation I regard as a step towards dry orgasm at best a partial success and a partial answer. But hey some swear by it.

Comment

Originally posted by iwant2bhung View Post
                          2 days of 30 minute cardio on the weekday and 2 days cardio on the weekend which is my sex session with her(i usually last 20-40 minutes).
                          It sounds like you have a good foundation built up. Now all that needs to happen is for you to transfer those abilities to your lovemaking. Practice/training will make perfect, in this instance
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I see his best solution would be having better control on his ejaculation.

Why must you or/& her want a second round if you fuck her good and for a long period on the first and must be the only round?!

Honestly, I prefer and apply fucking women until I empty their orgams then I let myself ejaculate.

While ejaculating for the first time you can cum twice or even three times if you know how, that will give you great pleasure.
                            Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                            Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

Working...
                            X