Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do It Yourself Blood Vessel Growth.

Hi everyone,

I've been a busy bee as of late. In the last year I started toying with a concept I learned about concerning bio grafts and something Harvard Journal pushed out a while back called "do it yourself bypass". I'm happy to report that after a few months of playing around(okay more like an exhausting amount of reading) I've come up with a nifty technique that helped me immensely improve my erectile strength...but I quickly gained size afterwards.

Yes that is me. Thought I'd just approach the community straight on. I'll be releasing quite a few videos centering around blood vessel growth, but I wanted my very first video to be dedicated to an old problem I faced. Whenever I was younger, I suffered a terrible injury to my member that took quite some time to heal. I was lucky that my damage healed with time, but I read way too many stories of guys that did not fare so well. The worst were always the stories about botched surgery. I hope I can give guys some hope with this one. The video I made is a bit long, but everything in it is straight truth. I've even included my very own before and after pictures.
    Last edited by KMWylie; 05-29-2018, 04:52 PM. Reason: embed attempt

Wow this seems interesting! 13 years of science? You must know a lot!
    2021-01-23 (42h after clamp)
    BPEL: 19cm
    TEG: 13cm
    MEG: 14cm
    BEG: 15cm

G: 2022-01-23
    BPEL: 21cm
    MEG: 15cm

Comment

14. and yes, it was a necessity which quickly turned into an obsession.

Comment

I have no formal medical degree, so I obviously can't provide any diagnoses or tell you to take something to help with a medical issue--but I can provide opinions based on my personal life experiences.
        JanusBifrons
        Banned
        Last edited by JanusBifrons; 05-14-2018, 01:26 PM. Reason: mispell

Comment

This is in no way trying to discredit or belittle you. But you mentioned in your video that, these techniques are the only way to grow your member, and ive never seen anyone on here mentioning your techniques. Have you tried the suggested ones here and they havent worked for you?
          Please elaborate
          2021-01-23 (42h after clamp)
          BPEL: 19cm
          TEG: 13cm
          MEG: 14cm
          BEG: 15cm

G: 2022-01-23
          BPEL: 21cm
          MEG: 15cm

Comment

Is there anyway you can write about this in text?
            "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Let me try to understand this:

In the "burst method" - you open the dorsal vein(s) by moving the pressure in the direction of blood flow. And, by vacuum, it would presumably draw blood into the CC/CS.

In the "pyramid rush" - you force blood backwards through the dorsal vein(s) and achieve expansion in upstream veins -> arteries -> tissues.

How is that different from jelqing?

Dr Nemo
              Member of the Month May 2018
              Last edited by Dr Nemo; 05-14-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, I've tried nearly every exercise out there. All male exercises make one enormous mistake: they forget the male phallus is almost entirely comprised out of vascular tissue.

Vascular tissue, smooth muscles specifically, go where the endothelial cells go. Trying to make smooth muscles hyperplate or hypertrope with direct stimulation like stretching will only cause them to hunker down and produce more collagen for fear of being ripped to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusBifrons View Post
                  Unfortunately, I've tried nearly every exercise out there. All male exercises make one enormous mistake: they forget the male phallus is almost entirely comprised out of vascular tissue.

Vascular tissue, smooth muscles specifically, go where the endothelial cells go. Trying to make smooth muscles hyperplate or hypertrope with direct stimulation like stretching will only cause them to hunker down and produce more collagen for fear of being ripped to pieces.
                  That makes sense; but normally they expand together, no?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadButters View Post
                    Let me try to understand this:

In the "burst method" - you open the dorsal vein(s) by moving the pressure in the direction of blood flow.

In the "pyramid rush" - you force blood backwards through the dorsal vein(s) and achieve expansion in upstream veins -> arteries -> tissues.

How is that different from jelqing?

no sir, both move blood in the natural direction of flow. The burst method opens the arteries, and then the pyramid rush takes advantage of the dilation by piling on the stimulation via increased rate of blood flow. Jelqing goes against natural flow and therefore causing venous expansion which can contribute to venous leakage along with varicose veins(though really that is practically the same thing). Hope this helps you grasp everything a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusBifrons View Post
                      no sir, both move blood in the natural direction of flow. The burst method opens the arteries, and then the pyramid rush takes advantage of the dilation by piling on the stimulation via increased rate of blood flow. Jelqing goes against natural flow and therefore causing venous expansion which can contribute to venous leakage along with varicose veins(though really that is practically the same thing). Hope this helps you grasp everything a little better.
                      Thank you; you are correct. Very interesting concept. Shall give it some thought and, as well, a try!

Comment

Nobody has ever mentioned my techniques, because nobody has ever applied them in this manner before. This is brand new, cutting edge. The research I've based it off of is related to shear stress, so an old field, but the applications are entirely new so far as I'm aware.

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                          Is there anyway you can write about this in text?
                          I will be doing this over the next week and like it says, my next video will be entirely devoted to the scientific explanations as to how it all works. It should be an enormous eye opener for nearly everyone in the community.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadButters View Post
                            That makes sense; but normally they expand together, no?
                            Correct, but the type of stimulation is very important. You see, natural blood flow causes an internal stretch as it rushes past arterial walls. This causes them to grow. So, everyone is in the right ball park with trying to stretch their member's--its just a matter of improperly applying it.
                            JanusBifrons
                            Banned
                            Last edited by JanusBifrons; 05-14-2018, 02:00 PM. Reason: repeated a word accidentally.

Comment

here is the straight truth as to why this works. Consider this my teaser for my next video: Penis growth is entirely dependent on capillary formation. This exercise encourages this process--in spades!

Comment

Working...
                              X