Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspensory Ligament Damage?

Hi guys,

Just wondering is it possible tear your suspensory ligament when getting an erection in tight/skinny jeans?

Say, when your getting turned on, your penis can’t point upwards, so it pushes up against your jeans and you get an erection that’s pointing to the floor as it can’t go anywhere else because there’s no room?

I doubt that it could occur. (tear)
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavalar09 View Post
      Hi guys,

Just wondering is it possible tear your suspensory ligament when getting an erection in tight/skinny jeans?

Say, when your getting turned on, your penis can’t point upwards, so it pushes up against your jeans and you get an erection that’s pointing to the floor as it can’t go anywhere else because there’s no room?
      As someone with a super-tight suspensory ligament, the only thing that'll happen is the penis will either not fill up totally with blood, or it'll pull its way up your leg.

I'm quite certain tearing the suspensory ligament doesn't work like that, the majority of stress would be put on your penis, not your ligament. The only thing that'll happen at most is you'll get a nice stretch on the ligament.
      SoraSora
      Last edited by SoraSora; 05-30-2018, 03:06 PM.
      Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't worry yourself about it. For several months I was performing a straight down pull on my penis every morning when I got up, and every night before going to bed. And I was pulling with quite a bit of force, actually trying to get a "lig pop" every time. If you can do that, and you can, without tearing the ligament, getting a boner in tight pants isn't going to damage anything. Christ, I spent most of high school like that.

Comment

If I tore or broke my suspensory ligament, is it fair to assume I would have felt some pain at the time?

Comment

Also, if I tore my ligament, would my penis still point upright whilst erect? I'm not sure how much "movement" an erect penis should have? I can push an inch or two downwards whilst erect and a couple of cms left/right whilst erect?

Comment

You are stressing over nothing.

Comment

Does what I said sound normal to you though?

Comment

?

Comment

It's not possible to tear the suspensory ligament from having an erection wearing skin tight jeans.

If you did tear the suspensory ligament, you would experience extreme pain and it would feel like it's coming from deep inside.

What skinny jeans actually cause is they contribute to mail infertility by cramming your package up there and restricting the blood flow. I really don't know why any young guy would wear such stupid jeans, but that's beyond me. If you don't have any quad development, you look like you have chicken legs.
                    Original/Current Stats:
                    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

I am in a crisis here, I had a surgery and my suspensory ligament was release and I want it reattached or regenrated?

What can I do?

Comment

Working...
                      X