Feeling better #numbpelvicfloor #cyclinginjury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling better #numbpelvicfloor #cyclinginjury

I have posted a few months ago about my issues and the methods I tried.
    I did not post about one method I tried, because it's odd, thought it's going to be too embarrassing just to mention it.

First, here are my issues in a nutshell: I have a numb pelvic floor, decreased sensitivity, sloppy erectile quality (EQ) and decreased, nearly non existent libido. This was mostly caused by cycling, extended blunt pressure on my pelvic area. I have already tried everything I can: supplements, massage and TENS devices, yoga, stretches and pelvic floor exercises, a combination of those, but nothing helped as much as the following :

So here is the odd thing I have tried out of mere desperation:
    I took a vacuum cleaner and started vacuuming my pelvic region, doing 5-10 minute sessions every second day.
    It didn't heal magically, but I feel much better, I feel some libido increase, more excitement, more confidence, better boners and overall my PF does not feel like a dead area on my body, I feel things happening down there.
    This have not recovered my nocturnal and morning erection, I don't get spontaneous erections yet, but my overall EQ and libido feels much better.

Here is a few suggestions if someone wants to try this, I know there are so many of you out there desperately looking for a fix:
    -put a clean sticky tape, cellotape or masking tape around the end of the tube that will come in contact with your skin, you may also buy a new end tube if you have the means or sterilize the one your have with ethanol or rubbing alcohol
    -watch your balls! the last thing you want to get sucked in are your testicles
    -I've only tried this on the skin surface of my pelvic floor area, which is the area from the scrotum to the anus, I recommend that you DO NOT put your penis or testicles in that vacuum
    -crouch down, stay in hindi squat or squat with closed legs
    -you can experiment by holding the tube at a certain angle and distance that it creates vibration, this vibration seems to help a lot, it can become a bit painful after some time, don't overdo it
    -you can move the tube or stop at certain areas to pull blood to the area
    -I recommend trying this with a regular household vacuum cleaner, I can't take responsibility for people doing this with specialized or industrial devices

I combine this by taking the following supplements on a daily basis: turmeric, fish oil, L-arginine and pycnogenol, all taken with green tea.

I thought I share this method to see if it does any benefit to others who have numb pelvic floor. Not sure if this could be of any help to those who have numb PF caused by medicine (SSRI).
    Ron NB
    Last edited by Ron NB; 08-15-2018, 07:54 PM.

This is really interesting, thanks for sharing. You already said it and it needs to be stressed again- do not put your penis itself in the vacuum. I read about people having the glans of their penises ripped off masturbating with a vacuum.

Comment

I'm just trying to help myself and while I'm at it I try to help others.
      I can't take responsibility for people's irrational actions, for vacuuming penis the right tool is penis pump, for masturbation there are specialized silicone toys that offer suction.
      It would be interesting to get feedback if this helped others even a little bit, I know there are a lot of people reading this forum who are not registered, clinging onto hope, looking for one more thing to try .

Comment

Sorry if my post came off wrong, it was sort of an off the cuff remark.

I really do appreciate that you posted this and am curious to see what happens with it. How many days did you do this before starting to see results, and have the improvements remained constant, or are they more noticeable during and afterwards, but then start to fade until the next session?

Do you feel any release of tension in your pelvic floor, or is it more a feeling of bringing some life back to a dead area?
        If it's the latter, it sounds like it may be working by drawing extra blood flow into and stimulating your pelvic region.

Comment

No, it came off totally right , I just stated obvious things.
          To answer your question:
          I've tried this already around this year March for about 2 weeks. The effect faded away slowly after I stopped doing it, this time I'm trying more supplements that help with vascular and nerve stuff.
          It feels very nice after the session , feels very stimulated and relaxed, so it's both.
          I would say the stimulated / relaxed sensation either goes away slowly (5-14 hours) or I just get used to it. I do one 5-10 minute session every second day.

Comment

Posting a quick update on this, I've started doing this routine about 10 days ago and the only thing I took out is the turmeric, I think it upsets my sleep if I take it for longer than 6 days .
            The pelvic floor numbness keeps returning, but I've noticed that it does not affect my EQ significantly.
            After a few days of doing the vacuum and the supplements, my erections are nearly healthy, before I started , it used to be varying 50-75%, now it varies around 75-95% hard.
            I can hold my erection much longer during masturbation, it used to be hard to get and maintain a good boner, so I hurried to get done with it in 3-5 minutes. Now I can easily do it for 10-20 minutes. (I know that is about PF balance too , but EQ is just as important)
            I still don't have noticeable nocturnal, spontaneous or morning erections .
            My libido did not improve significantly, but I do feel better and more confident.

+my penis sensitivity really picked up after a few days of starting the routine, now it slightly decreased
            +my ejaculations got way better, still far from very good, my semen is about the same amount but became thinner
            +I more often notice "pre-cum", which seems like an other good indicator of a healthy reproductive organ
            Ron NB
            Last edited by Ron NB; 08-20-2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Gonna post a quick update on this thread for future readers.
              My EQ has gone back to the old and bad state I was in for years during the last month. I was taking all my supplements and doing my stretches. I've felt a lot of loss of progress, as my pelvic floor got number, my boners got limp again and my libido fell off the cliff, I ended up very depressed about this.
              Now I'm back in progress, my current routine is I'd call it dynamic reverse kegels. For some reason it feels way more natural to do Rkegels while I'm walking and I keep doing it every day .
              I thought about returning to reverse kegels since those are so much weaker than my regular kegels, my regular keges are so strong my body noticably gets lifted when I sit on a harder surface and do a normal kegel.
              So for now it's Rkegels while walking (I don't walk more than a mile a day or less) , the only 2 supplements I'm taking currently are fish oil and turmeric extract.
              My boners are back and quiet hard, I can kind of get and hold a pretty good 8-9 on a 10scale erection with minimal stimulation, if I lay down and relax I can even get a 10 and hold it for more than 10 minutes just by thinking about sexy stuff without stimulation.
              My libido didn't improve significantly, my nocturnal or morning wood did not return, but I overall feel much much better.

Comment

THere is some underlying issue that would be hard to diagnose over the net .

Have you seen a physio who does male pelvic floor work?

Comment

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find one in my country (I am from Central Eastern Europe).
                  I am already extremely happy with the results, been having decent (not perfect) erections by stimulation in the last few weeks and I keep doing the walking RK's, I might add some jelqing to harden up my glans .
                  My PE is getting better every time I can last longer and longer, same improvement with sensitivity, it feels good and last longer.
                  If this continues, I really wanted to reach a point when I am able to make a success thread to motivate others, this illness really brings and keeps a man down, I have suffered for so many years too .
                  Even if I can't bring my T levels high and put my sex drive into overdrive, I don't have a ton of semen and get random/nocturnal/morning erections, I'm still very satisfied with my current condition in comparison to the many previous years of being depressed, limp and sick.

Comment

Here is another update after a few more weeks.
                    I kept the same routine in the last couple weeks (RK, fish oil, turmeric).

I noticed HUGE improvement in the last 3 days, it's like I was on Pde-5i...
                    The new supplement I've started is fish oil again but this time it is krill oil, a more potent version of fish oil that has 2200mg active ingredient per capsule instead of the previous 1200mg per capsule.

I struggled with PE too for a very long time, my general hardness was about 70-85% that I was not able to hold for longer than 5-15 minutes.
                    But this time in the last couple days I've managed to hold a 95% hard erection for 40-70 minutes with physical and mental stimulation on each day.

I tend to feel a healing, pleasant sensation in my pelvic floor (at the spot where I got badly "cut" from a bicycle saddle).
                    My libido, morning/nocturnal/spontaneous erections did not improve, however I'm still unbelievably satisfied with my current improvement.
                    I will keep on doing a lot of dynamic RK's and taking the krill oil.
                    My mind is blown, haven't felt this good in nearly 10 years. I hope the day is close when I post a success thread on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X