Couldn't get it up :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't get it up :(

I went biking on some hardcore trails this past saturday and right before I finished I hit a stump, when forward then back to the seat and hit my damn "taint", "gooch" whatever you all it, they space between my balls and asshole. Throughout today, I really couldnt hold start/stop when I pee'ed and I almost pissed myself a few times trying to hold it (i drink a lot of water throughout the day everyday). Anyways, just right now when I was going to start my routine after my stretches, even with Enlargel, I couldnt get it up! WTF! I started to play with myself to see if it could just get the thing hard and still nothing! I was able to ejaculate but like at a 85% erection...Im going to take a week off to recover...DAMN!

Any suggestions? Im sure I'll be already but damn this setback sucks...
    02/1/10: BPEL - 6"; EG - 4"
    10/1/10: BPEL - 6.75"; EG 5.00"
    5/1/15: BPEL - 6.50"; EG - 5"
    7/1/21: BPEL - 6.25", EG - 4.75

STG: 7"x5"
    LTG: 8"x6"

Heat.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
      Heat.
      will a long hot shower work or has to be direct heat to the area?

Comment

Well, a nice shower would be good. Make a rice sock and apply heat often. You want to keep that off your nuts though...
        Anyway, treat it like any beat up and bruised muscle... take it easy and give it some heat and time to heal.

Comment

Well, a nice shower would be good. Make a rice sock and apply heat often. You want to keep that off your nuts though...
          Anyway, treat it like any beat up and bruised muscle... take it easy and give it some heat and time to heal.
          ok. So no kegals...start and stops...no pe'ing at all right? I'll do rice sock and hot showers for a week then start up next monday again.

Comment

If it hurts, don't touch it.

Comment

If it hurts, don't touch it.
              Always good advice.
              Tahksis' Progress Log
              NBPEL\BPEL: 5.5\6" X EG: 4.5 - Started 4/12/10

Comment

thanks...i was able to start and stop my urine flow without issue and did a few kegals to make sure I'm still able to do them but still gunna take a few days off. Thanks for the advice

Comment

I would get that checked out by a doctor. You injured your pudendum nerve. This may take a few weeks for full recovery. What concerns me is that you almost pee'd on yourself.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                    I would get that checked out by a doctor. You injured your pudendum nerve. This may take a few weeks for full recovery. What concerns me is that you almost pee'd on yourself.
                    I almost pissed myself only because I couldnt find a restroom to stop and take a piss in. I was driving and I got every freaken red light possible during rush hour! I drink about a gallon of water every day. I also go to the restroom more than usual because I always start/stop when I pee and I dont empty out my bladder completely compared to when I just complete pee everything out.

Today I was able to start and stop during urine flow and i was able to get an erection at about 90% so I think I should be fine after another day or 2 off from everything..

I'll keep you all posted but thank for the advice.

I also think I might have overstretched at the down direction that time I couldnt get it up in the shower because I feel a little sore right above the base of my penis. You all think i might have slightly pullled that one ligament?

Comment

Rest, eat well.

Comment

Originally posted by O.G. View Post
                        Rest, eat well.
                        I do eat well and nutritious and also workout (lift and cardio)5-6 times a week. I am very active and have seen a lot of results in the gym as well. I will rest from PE'ing for another day or 2 and then see whats up.

Comment

Originally posted by IkeRed View Post
                          I almost pissed myself only because I couldnt find a restroom to stop and take a piss in. I was driving and I got every freaken red light possible during rush hour! I drink about a gallon of water every day. I also go to the restroom more than usual because I always start/stop when I pee and I dont empty out my bladder completely compared to when I just complete pee everything out.

Today I was able to start and stop during urine flow and i was able to get an erection at about 90% so I think I should be fine after another day or 2 off from everything..

I'll keep you all posted but thank for the advice.

I also think I might have overstretched at the down direction that time I couldnt get it up in the shower because I feel a little sore right above the base of my penis. You all think i might have slightly pullled that one ligament?
                          Are you constantly thirsty, or is this a health practice to drink a gallon of fluid everyday?????

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                            Are you constantly thirsty, or is this a health practice to drink a gallon of fluid everyday?????
                            It was in Arizona.
                            Tahksis' Progress Log
                            NBPEL\BPEL: 5.5\6" X EG: 4.5 - Started 4/12/10

Comment

Why do you 'start/stop' pee? It just doesn't seem healthy, or natural. Kegels should be practiced when your bladder is fully empty. I'm not sure there is any evidence, but you may increase your chances of getting a bladder infection.
                              6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                              10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                              12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                              6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Working...
                              X