Help me figure out how to solve my ED prob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me figure out how to solve my ED prob

Hello guys, help me figure out this enigma.

To the person that will help me find the root of my problem with any advice that could help me get good.

So here`s the problem,

I`ve had lots of issues since 2017 when I first joined this site. It all happened after a few months of consuming vitamin E alpha tocotrienol/tocopherol derivates and also after jelqing/squeezing my penis extremely hard one night after reading on the internet about "penis exercises".

The next day I was unable to hold a proper erection and after trying to masturbate for hours, I prematurely ejaculated.

This hell lasted 1 year and a half. After this, recently, in summer, I was able to obtain full erection and my premature ejaculation was gone.

Boners came back, premature ejaculation was fixed, erection was solid rock when performing sex.

What I did ? a combination of herbs , lifestyle changes , vitamins, amino acids, exercise, nofap, hot baths and hot temperature applied to penis for days and meditation.

I feel good. I feel I have healed myself. However, something weird remained.

I have no idea what is this, what could be the cause of this, and how could I fix it :

I cannot go completely hard by myself. When I start masturbating in lying position, the penis will go like.. to 95% hardness but the other 5% will not take power. Why ? Hell I tried everything to attack / approach this problem on all possible sides and I have come to find some flaws.

So when I stay in normal lying position ( on my back ) I masturbate, penis gets 95% hard and only if I get my knees up like this, penis goes 100 % hard in like 5-10 seconds.

knee-to-chest.jpg

shutterstock_84308101.jpg

So funny, just getting knees close to chest, will cause my penis to go 100% solid rock wood in a matter of seconds.

Also, if I stay in this position, man-sitting-floor-tall-handsome-white-background-35056523.jpg

I get 100% hard too pretty easy.

What on earth could it be ? I suspected it is something regarding blood flow, like something keeps blood restricted when I lay normal on my back ?! could it be pelvic floor in some way ?

Regarding health status : I eat healthy fresh, no drinking, no smoking, sport often, my hormone levels are all perfect up and in range. Tested them like 5 times this year, yes, testosterone is high and hormones are ok.

Waiting for your opinion guys, please help me fix this or to find the Way to fix this problem and I will send a gift for who helps.

In sex I seem to perform well and getting 100% hard but I simply want to have fun masturbating aswell.
    Davis Carter
    Banned
    Last edited by Davis Carter; 01-31-2019, 09:37 AM.

What were your early symptoms when you injured yourself? What exercises did you do? Did you feel numbness, small flaccid, loss of sensation in addition to your ED?

Comment

Originally posted by nblade98 View Post
      What were your early symptoms when you injured yourself? What exercises did you do? Did you feel numbness, small flaccid, loss of sensation in addition to your ED?
      So after squeezing my penis with full-force, I lost the power of full erection. It was somewhere near 40% erect.

I felt no pain, no numbness, small flaccid ? I had semi erections each morning, loss of sensation ? never. But premature ejaculation ? yes. It lasted 1,5 years and I was ejaculating in 10 seconds if I would not stop the masturbation attempt.

Funniest thing, what I do now... I keep masturbating with my knees up, an I can even remain 100% hard erect after that, any opinion on what I am doing ? however, I must get back to natural 100% hard erect in any position while masturbating..
      Davis Carter
      Banned
      Last edited by Davis Carter; 12-28-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

How old are you?
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

use the bathmate - ez 100$

Comment

-

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              How old are you?

I am 26 sir.

Comment

It sounds like your Erectometer is broken. When was the last time you calibrated it?

Comment

why do u even complain? whats the difference between 95 and 100% and if it works when banging a girl i cant see the problem

Comment

26? I was 26 once. I think it was on a Tuesday and it may have lasted a whole year. 12 to 22; rock hard erections even if you were standing on your head. After that age begins to creep in. Now that could be your case or your case could be a bit of circulation and even a bit of a mental issue but you really have no issue, you have no ED and you're just picking things out for some unknown reason that I don't know. As a previous poster said if you're screwing without a problem then don't cause one.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I.e. you think too much.

Comment

Originally posted by KneeGrow View Post
                        why do u even complain? whats the difference between 95 and 100% and if it works when banging a girl i cant see the problem
                        Are you making fun of me ? How could I be happy with 95 % erection when it's not rock hard ? I cannot feel good if it is not rock-hard erection. I think we all feel the same.

Comment

26? I was 26 once. I think it was on a Tuesday and it may have lasted a whole year. 12 to 22; rock hard erections even if you were standing on your head. After that age begins to creep in. Now that could be your case or your case could be a bit of circulation and even a bit of a mental issue but you really have no issue, you have no ED and you're just picking things out for some unknown reason that I don't know. As a previous poster said if you're screwing without a problem then don't cause one.
                          LMAO I swear that is from a movie.....but which one.....this is gonna bug me....I think this is the second time this month you have gotten something in my head that I will now have to alleviate.

Comment

So you`re saying mr. admin that you had perfect rock hard erections from 12 to 22 and after that things changed ? Honestly ? Age to kick-in at 26 ? I understand after 30 + but not at 26. And if "age" kicked in, how do you explain my full erections in those positions mentioned ?

How could I say I have no issue when I cannot masturbate with 100% full erection ? I am not 50. I am 26.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Carter View Post
                              Are you making fun of me ? How could I be happy with 95 % erection when it's not rock hard ? I cannot feel good if it is not rock-hard erection. I think we all feel the same.
                              How do you think soft shell crabs feel? A shell that is soft...what is the point of that.

Simmer down cowboy..I don't think he is making fun of you. He is just pointing out (as did I in a more indirect manner) that 5% is so minute. It can be attributed to blood flow, low-T, etc. If you were to see a doctor about it, he would more than likely say the same thing. Compared to others on here, with all due respect to them, this is trivial. We mean no offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X