Pelvic floor issue? Muscle relaxers? Gonna cry smh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelvic floor issue? Muscle relaxers? Gonna cry smh

So basically been doing PE half assed for a while now but really been only in it for EQ but still had some type of gains. I'm in a long distance relationship but i'm going to see her in about two weeks! We have phone sex from time to time but the last time, I was using my pocket pussy. BUT, when I came it's like my pelvic floor spazzed like my dick didn't have enough room to move right. Ever since then, I been going through it. Hard flaccid. Shit EQ. Having some dribble after peeing. Harder to do simple things like even shitting takes a extra effort than usual. Kinda hard to explain. Just needs more push than usual. Before the spasm with the pocket pussy, EQ was A1. Now the way it's looking, I feel like i've lost all gains! girth down and length. I can barely hold a kegel now. and was holding kegels for 8 secs beforehand. EQ extremely trash. I also got a bathmate recently and pumping isn't even doing anything now where as before gains was coming in good! With only 2 weeks before I lay this girl down after talking over the phone for almost 4 years. I see around the forums pelvic floor injurys could take a month to get back right. I have some left over cyclobenzaprine or whatever muscle relaxers left. Reverse kegels aren't even cutting it. What do you all think? & Could taking them for a good week maybe speed up the process?

Start with the hindi squat don't overdo it.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ber-input.html

Comment

Hi I would say take a two week break and just rest your PF and hope that works, would be a lot better than filling your body up with drugs, its two weeks of doing nothing not even masturbation or keep getting erections to see if things are OK, it could be your way back.

Mind you 8 weeks would be a lot better but you don't have the time.

NOWHARD

Comment

no weird shit but im feeling a pressure in my lower back & when I farted my shit jumped a lil like an involuntary kegel. what could this mean?

Comment

It means you should be doing the stretches from the link i posted.

If you want more diagnosis or pro help i suggest a pelvic floor physio.

Comment

yeah I have been doin the stretches all day but im pretty sure it'll go away soon just took a epsom salt bath

Comment

Working...
            X