Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried DCT for numb pelvic floor, HF or CPPS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried DCT for numb pelvic floor, HF or CPPS ?

I've been planning to give DCT a try, it costs about 260 bucks to get into it . Here are the websites not in link format:
    freedomfrompelvicpain dot com
    dctforpelvicpain dot com

Has anyone tried it ? Do you know anyone who tried it ?
    Do you or anyone you know who got beneficial results from it ?

I keep reading PEgym and see a lot of people with same problems, loss of sensation in pelvic floor and penis, loss or libido and EQ, dropping testosterone. I didn't mention hard flaccid and chronic pelvic pain syndrome .
    I rarely see people coming back with success stories .

To me their website does not look like something I would trust, I wonder if they really give money back without questions asked if the training is not effective.
    Ron NB
    Last edited by Ron NB; 02-14-2019, 03:22 PM.

This thread got set back due to the recent data loss on the server, there was a discussion that I'm going to try the DCT training, I also received several PMs that they are interested in the results .
    I started around 20th of March .
    Here is an early update after about 3 weeks:

The only improvement I noticed that after rest days, during evenings and nights I got a few erections in recent days by manual stimulation that I felt like I'm on pde5i super rigid long lasting ones, which were unprecedented.

It is very early to draw conclusions, I didn't even want to post anything until I reach the 6 week mark. They promise results after 4-6 weeks but they also recommend doing the routine for a year or more.

The supplementation I'm on are for increasing testosterone :
    One pill a day for muscle and bones : vitamin D3. vitamin K2, Magnesium and Calcium
    Testoxeed by Olimpsport (I'm giving this another try) : DAA, Reservatrol, Maca Root, Fenugreek, zinc, black pepper extract etc.

Here is what DCT is about in a nutshell:
    It is an exercise routine specifically developed for pelvic floor problems, like pelvic pain, tightness, erection and urination problems .
    It contains a workout routine 6 days of fascia exercise, that takes about 10-15 minutes to perform.
    A muscle workout for muscles in and around the pelvis, it is recommended 3-5 days a week. (10-20mins a day)
    A really good 5 minute ab workout for 3-4 times a week.
    There is a optional monkey bar exercise, it is pretty intense on the joints so I can't do that.

Comment

Hi, i haven't t tried dct as such, but i do similar on other muscles around my body. After reading their site it seems to be isometric/pnf stretching. This is very common with professional atheletes and dancers etc I use this technique often on hip flexors and quads. It is very effective. It gives quick results.
      I'm guessing these guys on the dct site have packaged this style of stretching and are marketing it for people with pfd.

Comment

Yea, we talked about this the last time, before the server date got corrupted or something .
        If it's going to work for someone like myself and others who suffer in pain and depression for years or even decades, it's way cheaper than surgeries for example.
        So I don't even mind if it's not as unique as they market it to be, I just don't want to be sick any more.

Comment

sure, i actually think it should work for you, its an effective way to stretch.

Comment

I HAVE HARD FLACCID. AND NEVER TRY ANITHING THAT MAN FOR REAL EVEN THE RELAXATION MEDITATION NEVER ¡¡
            BUT I GO TO TELL U SOMETHING, WHEN MY HF START I WASNT ABLE TO GET A ERECTION¡¡¡¡ FOR REAL 0 ERECTION THE MORNING WOODS DISSAPEAR. I WAS REALLY DEPRESSED, AND I REMEMBER SAY I WAS IMPOTENT, soo, the next month and december i star getting erectis whit manual, then 2019 come and BOOOOM the morning woods comeback, and another month more boom¡¡ the erections whit fantasy come, morning woods still there, erections by touching girls comback too.
            I SEE PEOPLE GET BETTER WHIT STRETCHES, EXCERSISES, DCt, READING BOOKS(headeache in pelvis something like thatlol), THERAWAND IDK HOW TO TYPE.

i belive the time can heal u in some cases, depend how bad ur hf is. mine looks likes is a 6 from 1 to 10.
            now i have erections all day: manual, fantasy, touching some girls. and morning woods are there.
            CHECK ON YOUTUBE A GUY WHO IS MAKING VIDEOS ABOUT HARD FLACCID HE SAY WHAT EXCERSISES HE DO TO CURE HIMSELF. GREG HF IS THE NAME on youtube.

BUT IS 100}% PELVICFLOOR OR CRAMP IN THE PENIS. UR PENIS IS OK IS JUST A DAMN MUSCLE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Comment

It's hard to understand what you are saying.
              I can't relax it further, I don't have HF.
              I have PF numbness that returns time to time, in my case it won't heal on it's own, I've been having PF related sexual problems since 2010.
              So far I see improvement with the DCT, not major but I feel slightly better, at least the numbness is gone .

Comment

In so far as stretching is a method suggested onsite for this kind of issue and dct is a stretch type method seems to me it may be worth a shot .. Interested to see how it goes.

Comment

Here is the update after six weeks .
                  Unfortunately I was only able to do the exercises for only 4 weeks, they promise results after six weeks, but recommend doing the routine until major improvement can be felt .(a year or more) I make custom items for my customers and I got so many orders and felt so tired I was not able to get myself to do the exercise.

My experience after 4 weeks :
                  Before I started the DCT training my pelvic floor numbness and tightness started to come back, my erections were very miserable and I always had to kegel to finish it as fast as possible.

The training has benefits, my pelvic floor tightness and numbness gone away in days.
                  My erections are better but still far from good .
                  I'm going to get back to the training as I could have more energy left in me after work.

Currently I'm mostly doing supplementation to increase my testosterone levels and vascular health.

Comment

Good to hear Ron, I’m currently about 2 months in and starting to actually enjoy the exercises which I once found tedious. Noticing improvements also.

Comment

So why don’t you guys share the exercises? Oh yeah, your just helping David McCoid out I get it

Comment

I'm not sure what sort of rights they have over it, I'd rather not take any risks .

Comment

@Cd7777 there are a lot of stretches/strengthening exercises in it and it’s honestly better to do it with Nic in the videos in a follow the leader format. I’ve spoke on a few in different forums/posts. And yes, I don’t know what sort of rights they have over it, but it’s resistant stretching to all muscles/fascia going into the pelvis and in other parts of the body. You’ll find resistance stretching on YouTube. I have no idea why you’re so negative towards it? Have you even tried it? I’ve only claimed that I’ve been doing it for 2-3 months and have noticed improvements and believe I’m on the right track, trying to help here. I have never said stay away from this or that. And coming from a man that’s been through/going through HF, $250 is not that much. Wish I had found it/paid for it a lot earlier. Wish you all the best Ron NB

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
                            So why don’t you guys share the exercises? Oh yeah, your just helping David McCoid out I get it
                            You've been warned about antagonistic behavior before.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Paul789 View Post
                              Hi, i haven't t tried dct as such, but i do similar on other muscles around my body. After reading their site it seems to be isometric/pnf stretching. This is very common with professional atheletes and dancers etc I use this technique often on hip flexors and quads. It is very effective. It gives quick results.
                              I'm guessing these guys on the dct site have packaged this style of stretching and are marketing it for people with pfd.
                              Would you be willing to share some of those stretching techniques that you do?

Comment

Working...
                              X