ED questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED questions

When I was in my early 20s, I would have sex a few times a week with my girlfriend. I wasn't able to do it more than twice a day. In other words, we never did it every day really and very rarely 2 times a day. This was always because I wasn't ready for another round.

Fast forward to my late 20s I was starting to have trouble keeping it up during sex every once in awhile and experiences less erection quality along with probably having sex maybe once a week. twice a week at most. This seemed to coincide with some minor male pattern baldness.

Fast forward to my late 30s in the present day, thanks to this site and pe I have gained erection quality and size, I also stopped jerking it pretty much 100%. However, It is really difficult to have sex 2 days in a row. Pretty much once a week. Sex is on the mind much more without masturbating but I feel I should be able to do it a couple times a day sometimes and like 4 or 5 times a week.

A lot of members talk about getting erections in the shower in the morning and that is something that never happens with me. I have been getting consistent morning wood however since focusing on diet and following this site. I feel that I have some pelvic floor issues.

Is this a normal decline? I have felt I have always had low libido but I am concerned it will keep declining into my 40s. I am not overweight but not into cardio or working out. Many times after sex now I am wiped out as far as getting it up again for a couple days. I want to be able to maintain decent libido until I am at least 50.

Hello there my friend .

I recommend you to get your hormones checked as a first step .
    freshMAKER
    Last edited by freshMAKER; 03-18-2019, 08:58 PM.
    it was written

Comment

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
      Hello there my friend .

I recommend you to get your hormones checked as a first step .
      Yeah when you get them checked you will be told normal ignore that and post the numbers here .

This might just be your normal but there are some things to check.

Comment

You could always go down the medicine route which is itself effective and costly. You will have a libido for sex twice a week as maintenance. However it is a hole in the pocket and you may or may not grow a dependency to it. If you smoke it is an equally similiar habit in terms of cash. Jmo

Comment

Working...
        X