Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes in testosterone daily, connection between T level, erections and sex drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in testosterone daily, connection between T level, erections and sex drive

I've been wanting to post about this for a while now, it is mostly addressed to Pegasus, you seem to be the most well read on testosterone on this forum .
    I looked at charts of studies on how testosterone can changes during a day. The difference from after waking up to before going to be could be 15-30%.
    I didn't know testosterone levels can change that much so fast.

The event that made look this up, I've started taking natural testo booster a few weeks ago, I felt increase in libido too, I was even getting semi erections when talking to women I found mildly attractive. After a few weeks I stopped taking it, thinking that I should cycle it, I can't say how my T went, but my libido did hit the floor.

What symptoms make you think you need a T boost? Have you had your levels checked by a doctor? Taking a supplement is not the same as TRT. Start with the numbers (T levels) and see where you stand. Taking or boosting T may not be beneficial. You mentioned cycling, is this because you are lifting weights and think it will benefit?

Comment

Your T levels and libido should rebound especially if you were not taking the supplement long.

There are numerous methods to improve T . The one i especially recomend is improved/more sleep . For me personally stress is a big issue .

Yes T bounces around and has a daily flow pattern .

Comment

From memory your T level was low can you remind me of the results ? Have you been retested ?
        Did you try other T raising methods?
        What sup and what dose did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          From memory your T level was low can you remind me of the results ? Have you been retested ?
          Did you try other T raising methods?
          What sup and what dose did you use?
          8.3nmol/liter on a 6 to 27 nmol/liter reference scale. That is 239 nanograms per deciliter .
          This is my T booster supplement package :
          One pill a day for muscle and bones : vitamin D3. vitamin K2, Magnesium and Calcium
          Testoxeed by Olimpsport : DAA, Reservatrol, Maca Root, Fenugreek, zinc, black pepper extract etc.

I'm taking the Testoxeed again, without it my depression comes back in 2 days .

Sleep is a big problem for me, it is partly my environment and partly my job :
          I've been living on a main street with heavy traffic since 2009, I could move out but this is somewhere where I could live rent free since my close relative is the owner. I keep trying so many thing to reduce the tire and engine noise coming in from the street.
          The street has continuous buildings on each sides and acts as an acoustic amplifier, when the window is open on summer nights I can even hear and understand what people are talking in the street from like 20-30 yards distance.
          I recently built mobile sound panel walls to improve sound isolation, at least to suppress the incoming noise by at least 10-20% and reach a good low 20 ish decibel level for sleep to no avail, I can't filter out heavy vehicles and large engines like buses and trucks .
          I've been sleeping with bluetooth headphones for like 4-5 years now, I listen to ambient music while I sleep, otherwise the noise translates to stress and tension in my body while I sleep.

The other problem with sleep is my worsening back problems, my job includes daily 3-5 hours of sitting at a desk and "bending onto" the desk .
          I reached a new worst condition with this problem, during the past week there were no day when I completed an 8 hour sleep, my back wakes me up every 1-3 hours.
          The only thing I found out that seem to work is giving my upper spine area a massage with a sharpie for a few minutes before sleep. I'm going to visit a chiropractor too soon.

Other than the noise I get from the street, my stress level is super low, I am financially stable, I work an easy job only 3-5 hours a day at home and I don't have other stress factors ( like I don't owe money to any person, company, gvt.)

I could do a new blood test just for the sake of forum science when I feel it has increased.
          I'm not sure if I can tell if my testo level is low or high, it affects my mood quiet dramatically. When it feels normal, higher than my low average I have a more positive attitude , when it's low or drops low I get this feeling of emptiness and the constant thought or feeling of nothing matters, I don't exist, I'm not a person.

Can my daily testo level pattern be reversed compared to the normal pattern ? I feel really low when I wake up and early hours and I feel increase in late hours and before sleep .
          Ron NB
          Last edited by Ron NB; 03-23-2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
            What symptoms make you think you need a T boost? Have you had your levels checked by a doctor? Taking a supplement is not the same as TRT. Start with the numbers (T levels) and see where you stand. Taking or boosting T may not be beneficial. You mentioned cycling, is this because you are lifting weights and think it will benefit?
            You and a doctor told me not to start TRT because there is no way out of it. I remember you saying that it turns your own T-production off.
            I want to have my body to produce the T and I want to feel great .
            I want to hear more personal anecdotes, I remember you mentioned you have normal T because you are on TRT, but you don't have increased sex drive from it.

Comment

Weight training is the best way how to increase your testosterone . Supplements that you take ( maca , tribulus etc . ) only help you with free testosterone which increase libido .
              Weight training + healthy food + sleep ( or at least foods that supports production of testosterone should be enough ) talk to some nutritionist .
              TRT - it depends how long you want to use it . Problem is when you start to take T shots your natural testosterone produced in your testicles shuts down .
              The longer you are on TRT - the longer your natural testosterone will restore after you go off cycle .
              it was written

Comment

Seems to me sleep is the big one for you and needs to be sorted for your general health.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's the sleep, my sleep was kind of ok for years, but is it possible that heat damaged my testicles ? During the year I was cycling as a job, I was wearing padded cyclist pants and my groin area was overheating all the time. I thought my libido drop and decrease in testosterone were mostly caused by the excessive physical labor it took to carry all the stuff on all those miles daily . Could the prolonged heat did damage too ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron NB View Post
                    I'm not sure if it's the sleep, my sleep was kind of ok for years, but is it possible that heat damaged my testicles ? During the year I was cycling as a job, I was wearing padded cyclist pants and my groin area was overheating all the time. I thought my libido drop and decrease in testosterone were mostly caused by the excessive physical labor it took to carry all the stuff on all those miles daily . Could the prolonged heat did damage too ?
                    Unlikely to have long term effect.

Comment

The effect of sleep can be quick acting btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Unlikely to have long term effect.
                        What about excessive physical labor for a prolonged period of time ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron NB View Post
                          What about excessive physical labor for a prolonged period of time ?
                          Likely to increase test given what most people mean when they say that .
                          Certainly no long term negative effect .

Look it's simple enough the number one cause in the western world of reduced test is too little sleep.
                          You say you have problems with sleep bingo .
                          Next we have stress you say you don't have much but hmm .
                          Next too little Yes I will say it again too little exercise and bad nutrition . Unless you are currently training for ultra distance events forget excessive physical exertion .
                          In fact I dare say you could benifit by geting in the gym and doing weights.
                          Make sure you get enough nutrition so enough vit d ,zinc etc

Comment

Working...
                          X