Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I too old to suffer from ED? Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I too old to suffer from ED? Please help.

Hi guys, I need some insight on this embarrassing issue. Is there a reason why I suffer from this disease? Let give you guys more insight about me.

1. I eat decent. Not super healthy. I cheat ever now and then. Especially on weekends.

2. Exercise at least 4-5 times a week. Mostly free weights. But lighter barbells used. I rather be lean than bulky mass.

3. No drinking, drugs, etc.... any of that stuff.

I am unable to get hard on with girlfriend. I would stay flaccid. Her stroking did not help, me stroking did not help either. So there went our passion night out the window. This has happen numerous times already.

I also used some remedies and I did not respond to them either. Tried all these.

Hard On Helper, Schwinnng, Male Extra, Extenze, etc....

Is there reason why this is happening to me? I am scared to have sex these days. Even though I really want to make love to love of my life.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/jason...ety-define-him
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by mmalive View Post
      Hi guys, I need some insight on this embarrassing issue. Is there a reason why I suffer from this disease? Let give you guys more insight about me.

1. I eat decent. Not super healthy. I cheat ever now and then. Especially on weekends.

2. Exercise at least 4-5 times a week. Mostly free weights. But lighter barbells used. I rather be lean than bulky mass.

3. No drinking, drugs, etc.... any of that stuff.
      Aerobic exercise? How's your sleep? Stress level?
      Drink lots of water?

I am unable to get hard on with girlfriend. I would stay flaccid. Her stroking did not help, me stroking did not help either. So there went our passion night out the window. This has happen numerous times already.
      How about on your own? Can you masturbate?

I also used some remedies and I did not respond to them either. Tried all these.

Hard On Helper, Schwinnng, Male Extra, Extenze, etc....

Is there reason why this is happening to me? I am scared to have sex these days. Even though I really want to make love to love of my life.
      There could be any number of reasons. It could be just performance anxiety. The key question is still can you get an erection on your own?
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

First step get a hormone test and post the numbers.

Comment

Are you able to get erect under any other scenarios?
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hi the thing that seems to be missing is your age?

Ed was the real of us old guys at one time, but now seems guys get it at any age, there is a list of about 10 things that can cause it, so as peg has said get a blood test done for your hormones, as its a good starting point.

But you on ant kind of long term meds?

Are you stressed?

Depressed?

Anxiety?

Overweight?

Have an image problem?

You say no drugs do we mean as in meds or social drugs?

Do we smoke?

You don't drink alcohol?

Some the supplement you take wont do anything, you need to look at supplements that will work Like L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, L-citrulliline,Tribulus, Maca, if your over 40 DHEA, zinc, ground fenugreek and the list goes on, just google supplements for ED.

NOWHARD
            Last edited by NOWHARD; 05-23-2019, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X