Help?! Never been this far at the bottom :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help?! Never been this far at the bottom :-(

So I've come to realize I've hit the bottom and don't know where to start to crawl my way out.

*My EQ is at an all time low, never have day time erections, only morning/night wood
    *My BC muscle is over trained/or too tight. I can't hold firm erections without flexing my BC.
    *Which leads to my next point, I've realized I need to get my IC up to par which from what I understand is pivotal in holding an erection.
    *My pelvic floor is so bad with my BC that I have SEVERE premature Ejac.
    *Major spontaneous flexing of BC muscle that I can't get control over.
    *I've been practicing NOFAP and haven't been with a girl in months up until now, but in the last month I've been lucky enough to end up in bed with 2 different girls.... both times I was lucky to last 30 seconds 😢
    *This is all leading to anxiety/ depression that next girl I meet same thing will happen again and it'll be another big disappointment.

Can someone tell me where to start to get back on track? I just don't know what to work on fixing first. 😔
    Any advice or input if you've been here and gotten out is appreciated.

Read the stickies in the pre e section about relaxing the pelvic floor .

Never been a fan of nofap.

Comment

I've read those, can never figure that whole "relax" thing out, just feel like I'm flexing....

Comment

It's explained 6 ways from sunday and is the normal stuff you would use on a normal muscle , stretching ,massage yada .

Also get a hormone test post the numbers .

Comment

Do you physically feel pain? I get my days turn ugly if I feel sharp pain down there because the imagination tends to run a little bit wild. Also do you have any structural damage to your penis? I don't want to make light of this. Forgive me for being intrusive.

Comment

Working...
          X