Weak erections and low pressure urination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak erections and low pressure urination

I had sharp changes on my sex life and urinating after a small injury while i do sex with my girl 2 years ago. She was on top and maybe over stretched my penis base. i heard a pop sound on the base but no hematoma or nothing visible outside and i started to have sudden changes.

1) Before when i was peeing when i push my muscles forward my urine was coming out with a great pressure and distance. now i can only stop my pee, and pee normally but cannot push forward and no pressure when i do that. i cannot provide long distance to my pee when i push it forward like i do before.

2) My erections become weaker after the issue, hard shaft but soft glans. Previously it was rock hard and full glans.

3) Before, my ejaculation was with great pressure and distance, now its very low pressure and almost no distance.

4) Very suddenly just after issue i started to feel coldness and less sensitiveness and low libido on my penis.

It looks to me this is an issue with some penis muscles since no doctor no scans and no blood tests can identify any problem on my penis.

Can you help me which muscles could have caused this issue? And what is the solution?

So, you have been to a doctor and had tests?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Yes i have been to 5 different doctors on my first year. MR, Ultrasound, doppler, blood tests, hormone tests. Nothing has been found.

I believe this is an issue with the muscles. What do you think? Any ideas?

Comment

But wouldn't a muscle issue show up on MRI?

Sounds like prostate problems.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I have no idea. Why did you think its a prostate issue? Can you let me know your reason?

Thanks

Comment

I think you should see a physio who does male pelvic floor work this sounds like an issue with the pelvic floor .

What does a hindi squat feel like?

Comment

Did you try any kegeling routine?
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Working...
              X