Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to front RK when you can't front RK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to front RK when you can't front RK?

All,

I have been suffering hardflaccid and the corresponding symptoms for ~6 years now (I dream of the day I get to make a post on how to overcome the problem). Symptoms as follows (all too familiar with those in this forum):
    - Hard flaccid
    - Erectile Dysfunction
    - Cold, shrunken penis
    - Difficultly starting urination and defication
    - Low back pain, lower abdominal pain
    - Etc, etc, etc

At this point I've been stretching at least 30 minutes a day including the hipflexor stretches, pigeon, hindi squat, childs pose, etc. I've also seen (been seeing?) a PF therapist who basically indicated that I have overly tight PF muscles and surrounding musculature and my breathing is shallow so doesn't help to remedy this situation. With guided diaphramatic breathing, I can breath into the "back" PC muscles but the PF therapist indicated I have no control over the front muscles whatsoever.

For the life of me, I CANNOT do a front RK. At this point I've read just about every post on PEGym and Thunder's related to kegels and reverse kegels and been trying almost every day for years. I. Can't. Figure. It. Out.

It seems people who are only marginally tight pick the RKs up quickly but at my point I absolutely cannot do them effectively. I understand slow progress but at this point I should've seen SOME improvement in EQ, ability to urinate effectively, ANYTHING.

Hence the question - how does one do a front RK when you have been absolutely unable to so far? What does it feel like (I've heard the whole forcing urine out faster but it doesn't resonate)? I assume I should feel this at the base of the penis as described but are we talking about at the surface of the base of the penis or does it feel more inside of the body?

Really just looking for any guidance from those who found difficultly in doing RKs but ultimately succeeded. I believe this is the major barrier I have to overcome to solve this once and for all.

Sincerely,
    JD

It's similar to having a breath where the belly expands. It's a smaller area than a back RK but the same experience.
    Mostly felt at the perineum below the balls. The pelvic floor slightly bulging out.
    I would say it's more felt from the inside out. Like a baloon trapped there.

For me the back RK is kinda connected to the front RK. Of course if the front PF is resisting that might not be the case for you.
    But if you can manage a back RK and are able to have a full "buddha belly" breath you have an opening.

Can you engage a slight normal front kegel? Nothing hard but getting some bouncing of your dick or felt movement when done? (don't strain)
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Hey Dicker,

Thanks for the response and the description! It definitely sounds like I've been attempting something more discernible and targeted at the very front of the penis (vs. perenium).

As of right now, I can't engage a slight normal front kegel - it's as if access to this muscle is turned off. I can activate it with a very hard kegel but otherwise it's pretty stationary.

For consistencies sake - what does a back RK feel like to you? I typically feel this as large ring centered around my anus but maybe 3 inches in diameter expanding like a balloon.

Comment

Originally posted by newJD View Post

For consistencies sake - what does a back RK feel like to you? I typically feel this as large ring centered around my anus but maybe 3 inches in diameter expanding like a balloon.
        Yes.

You basically lost conscious control of your PF and it's just doing it's thing autonomously(tensing).
        Look at PF anatomy pics from different perspectives and then imagine/visualize them from the inside where they are and/or touch them.
        That's not some esoteric B.S. it's how our brain makes sense of our body moving in space and how to control it consciously

The expansion happens where there's a possibility to expand.
        It's rather easy to expand the belly while breathing cause the diaphragm is designed for doing that in a big range..
        So it's easy to be aware of it and work off small increases in movements going further into the expansion range if you are tense. (Buddha hasn't a fat belly, he's expanding his diaphragm)

It's also easier around the anus(back RK) which also is already designed to overextend outwards(to shit). That's the ring you notice(sphincter). So you didn't loose control of your asshole, congrats
        There's a lot more muscles when you look at attached pic that are connected and intertwined with the sphincter. And if these muscles are tense they will make it hard for you to defecate. But all of them can expand outwards including the levator ani and gluteus maximus. Easy to do for me when in a squat.
        So the back RK feels most probably much wider to me. It's like I'm blowing up a baloon outwards my ass(imagine you doing that).

I'm sure you can work from your sphincter outwards opening up.
        Always do it with a breath-in where you expand your diaphragm downwards like a balloon. No breathing or focus on your chest at all.
        Try to make the ring bigger left and right of your anus. Down and outwards.
        Attached Files
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

It definitely sounds like I've been attempting something more discernible and targeted at the very front of the penis (vs. perenium).

As of right now, I can't engage a slight normal front kegel - it's as if access to this muscle is turned off. I can activate it with a very hard kegel but otherwise it's pretty stationary.
          Now the Front RK is harder to do.
          Infront of the anus and balls you have the perineum with left and right rather tough membranous tissue. A triangle.
          If you look at the female area you can see how they are designed to expand outwards(birth) while we are rather cramped.
          If you check the bone structure there isn't much space to expand outwards. But it's possible.
          If you palpate from your anus towards your dick there's a lot of soft tissue and basically an opening(perineum). The further up you go towards your dick(beyond the balls) the less open it gets. Toward the top of the triangle so to speak. The upper side of your dick at the pubic bone is at the top of the triangle.

So when you expand that area it's a bit like expanding a waterbaloon through a triangle(like a billiard rack). Obviously all 3D. Visualize it.
          I had no hard flaccid but a very tight PF and now I can actually engage my Ischiocavernosus muscle. I had no access to it but got it via visualizing. If you visualize a movement with your arms before doing it it will be easier when you do it. Same here.

So like with the back RK... you start with expanding your diaphragm downwards breathing downwards outwards. This time into the area infront of your anus.
          Try to expand through the triangle downwards, sideways left and right.
          It's possible that your anus will expand too. In the end what you want is to expand your whole PF downwards, outwards, sideways. The Front RK area expanding is maybe 1/3 in size of what the back RK area feels like.

If you keep adding some space adding some "air" into the baloon down there you will also expand the BC muscle and IC muscles too at some point.
          There's even a tiny bit of space between the IC muscles and the pubic bone that can expand.. Also,.. try to breath-expand the area right above your pubic bone towards your belly. Dig a bit in and push it out.
          DickerSchwanz
          Member of the Month Sept 2015
          Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 06-14-2019, 05:43 PM.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

You can't piss?
            There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

It is turned off. It's moving on its own lol. You need to take it back.
              Don't cramp or make things worse so don't do it too often but try to engage a kegel and then try to release it slowly.
              That will directly train your kegel to let go. Imagine it first too. Where the muscles are, how it is when they slowly tense and how they slowly let go.
              Do it with your biceps. Same concept. Your brain will understand.
              At first it will seem like you release it in steps. Very crude. At some point it will be smooth sailing.

Keep doing stretches and get out of your head down into your PF.

Originally posted by MasterSchlort View Post
              You can't piss?
              Like this dude ;() lol
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                It is turned off. It's moving on its own lol. You need to take it back.
                Don't cramp or make things worse so don't do it too often but try to engage a kegel and then try to release it slowly.
                That will directly train your kegel to let go. Imagine it first too. Where the muscles are, how it is when they slowly tense and how they slowly let go.
                Do it with your biceps. Same concept. Your brain will understand.
                At first it will seem like you release it in steps. Very crude. At some point it will be smooth sailing.

Keep doing stretches and get out of your head down into your PF.

Like this dude ;() lol
                Thanks for that explanation, it was very helpful.

So when do you know you're hitting the IC and BC muscles? I guess my front RK is pretty bad as well, I can feel the anus release but I really struggle to have that triangle expand out. Should kegeling be incorporated in trying to combat HF as well?

Comment

Working...
                X