Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you get over anxiety for one specific person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you get over anxiety for one specific person?

I have no problem staying rock hard for hours any other time except with my ex wife who made me feel insecure about things in the past (unintentionally, she doesn't think before she says things)
    not the size, the size is enough.

its the orgasm part.
    we usually come at the same time but last few years it was more of me doing it right before she comes and it became frustrating for me because I have to pull out right as shes about to come and she gets frustrated. in turn that made me feel insecure about this because I cant control it

now I get distracted easily and go soft and get anxiety every time we do it and its pissing me off because any other time theres no probems

also the question is not whether I should have sex with her or not. that's not what im asking...

Go in there for your pleasure, if you cum before her, who cares? She's an ex wife after all and I imagine for a good reason?

Comment

Still banging your ex-wife? Why did y'all divorce?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

because shitty attitude. we were mostly good at only one thing. well 2 things
        in bed and as friends hanging out. not very good at being married.

but I built up this anxiety and now cant get rid of it. it used to be good. banged for hours but she kept making stupid comments without thinking and they finally got to me after years of hearing them.

Comment

You have to figure out how to control YOUR mind. I would love to do it for you but I'm having a hell of a time controlling mine.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

well that helped nothing. any other suggestions anyone else had similar issue?

Comment

Working...
            X