Loosing erection too fast in "second round"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loosing erection too fast in "second round"

So I'm 20 yo and after first round I can go hard in 15 min again, but I loose erection in 1 min of penetrating. Why? I eat clean, train, do bathmate now...
    Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
    Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Sounds normal to me. Refractory periods do exist.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Sounds like a normal refrac period to me also.

Comment

sounds like normal for me

Comment

Eliminate any frivolous masturbation, and if you're expecting to be sexually active then abstain for at least a day beforehand.

Improve your cardiovascular conditioning and do what you can to target EQ in your male enhancement training.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Your erection refractory period is not the issue here, it's normal. But losing the erection so fast could be due to a number of completely different factors- are you physically tired, are you less turned on after you start up again and lose interest, is she less into round two and you sense that? Women have a refractory period, too, and maybe you're hopping back on before she's really ready. Think about the situation the next time it happens and you'll probably figure it out.
            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
            05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Had the same in your ages. Its normal

Comment

The above are correct
                Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Working...
                X