Need help building a routine to fix my HF/ED/Lifeless Penis! - JOURNAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help building a routine to fix my HF/ED/Lifeless Penis! - JOURNAL

Hey guys! Help is needed! Any at all is super appreciated!

Below is a quick explanation of my dreadful life for the past 6 years. I’m looking for help on here from those who have experience similar issues and have had successful recoveries. I hope to be one of those successful recovery stories one day and I could really use your help to create a routine!

I also wanted to create this new thread on here more as a journal to help me keep myself accountable!

Background:

It’s been over 6 years since it all happened. It seems like I just woke up one day and my penis felt like it wasn’t there (loss of sensitivity) I freaked out and went to my doctor. She ran STD tests and nothing came up. Went to multiple urologist, they said it looked fine and mentioned I have a bit of varicose veins. After that I took to the internet and eventually found this forum where I tried to find out exactly what is going on with me. Eventually this past year or two I started getting soreness around my perineum/taint. I’ve read the HANs protocol on here and others but I need to find something that might fit me better.

About 4 months ago I started to see a Physiotherapist and she believes that I have a tight pelvic floor and this along with my pelvic tilt may be slightly cutting off the nerves and blood flowing to my penis and area around it. She would work on me using internal trigger point massage and noticed spasms and at the end of the session and for the rest of the night I would feel better and feel like my penis would be more full. While working on me she would sometimes ask me to push which I found the most difficult part, as if there was an extremely weak muscle that wasn’t getting activated. She eventually had me get the Therawand to use at home but I feel like that isn’t helping much when I use it. She is now referring me to a Urologist that focuses in pelvic floor issues.

Symptoms:
    • Loss of sensitivity of penis
    • Weak erections and unable to maintain them
    • Erections felt “hollow”
    • Loss of penis length
    • Hard Flaccid
    • Varicose veins (spider veins)
    • Soreness around the perineum/taint (sometimes makes me not want to do anything at all)
    • Low Libido
    • No morning wood
    • Loss of motivation and slight depression because of these issues (feeling hopeless)
    • Weak urine stream and a lot of dribbling after stream ends
    • Internal muscle spasms

Potential Causations:
    • Anterior Pelvic tilt
    • Bad posture
    • Varicose veins
    • Weak muscles (the push part)
    • Pelvic floor dysfunction
    • Jelquing a few times
    • Clenching/Squeezing butt cheeks during ejaculation

What I’ve already done:
    • Saw multiple urologists (say everything “looks” normal)
    • Currently seeing a Physiotherapist
    • Minimal exercises/stretches/massaging
    • Internet research
    • Purchased multiple books on the topic
    • Therawand

Next Steps:
    • Make appointment with this Urologist that specializes in pelvic floor dysfunction (referral from my Physiotherapist)
    • Read “Pelvis Pain: The Ultimate Cock Block” by Dr. Suzie Gronski
    • Continue to use Therawand (a little skeptical on this cause I don’t want to do anymore damage to myself and I’m afraid I will, maybe I just need to get the hang of it)
    • Build a routine from the help I get on here (workouts, exercises, stretches, massages, etc.)

As we go along here, I will continue to edit and update this and also add on a routine section!

As always, your help is beyond appreciated!

This may help you some.

The HANS Protocol
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyTooBad View Post
      Hey guys! Help is needed! Any at all is super appreciated!

As always, your help is beyond appreciated!

Hey dude!

I've been exactly where you are. I guess about two years ago, with my girlfriend at the time, suddenly poof! My penis goes totally fucking numb, is hard flaccid to hell and oh my god what is happening.

The full-full numbness lasted for about two weeks, and gradually went away (though it's hard to say at what point it genuinely recovered). Though the hard flaccid lasted a good year and a half, and had been going on for maybe 4-5 years before that, I just hadn't known. But now my flaccid and penis on a whole is sick! I still have a long way to go and a lot to achieve with it, but relative to what it was, it doesn't compare.

I still get slightly shook nowadays, always a little vigilant of it suddenly happening again and my penis randomly going numb, though the chances of that are now zero. But on a health level, my penis is dope! No hard flaccid, dope sensitivity, and great erections, (though I've been masturbating like 8 times a week recently along with my PE schedule, so EQ's a little lower than usual).

I wrote a post about what helped me, which I feel could be of great benefit too. It's called PDNDL's Penis Protocol. The main goal of it is to not think 'my penis is bad, what can I do to my penis to fix my penis', but rather look at is as a whole. The body is an engine, and if some parts of the engine are faulty, you better bet other parts aren't gonna play along all that well.

Posture, diet, fitness, strength, sleep, all of it. Improve your general health, and your penis will follow suit. Read the post, it will help you.

Sat here right now with my entertaining flaccid, it's pretty fulfilling. Yeah, any numbness or anything is totally reversible.

And work on the mental side. Mental's like a force multiplier that makes physical symptoms even greater.
      SoraSora
      Last edited by SoraSora; 07-19-2019, 09:59 AM.
      Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Check out my thread. Hard flaccid new perspective and definitely start doing what it says there plus angion method.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

How do you feel when you do a hindi squat?

Comment

So the push thing the physio is doing with you is a reverse kegel .
            Have a read of this thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ghtness-2.html

Comment

Originally posted by PDNDL View Post

I wrote a post about what helped me, which I feel could be of great benefit too. It's called PDNDL's Penis Protocol. The main goal of it is to not think 'my penis is bad, what can I do to my penis to fix my penis', but rather look at is as a whole. The body is an engine, and if some parts of the engine are faulty, you better bet other parts aren't gonna play along all that well.

Posture, diet, fitness, strength, sleep, all of it. Improve your general health, and your penis will follow suit. Read the post, it will help you.

Sat here right now with my entertaining flaccid, it's pretty fulfilling. Yeah, any numbness or anything is totally reversible.

And work on the mental side. Mental's like a force multiplier that makes physical symptoms even greater.

I read your post and I think I will start implementing some facets of it. You said you only had full numbness for 2 weeks and I've been dealing with that for 5+ years so I'm not sure we have the same issue but who am I to say.

When you mention doing PE, what PE specifically??

The mental part of it is the difficult part. When you're with a girl and she wants to have sex you immediately think "can I keep it up?" completely destroys me. The anxiety and nervousness of that is a literal cock block.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                How do you feel when you do a hindi squat?

I feel more blood flow down there and my penis seems more fuller and larger but the sensitivity is not there and the nerves are not affected.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyTooBad View Post
                  I read your post and I think I will start implementing some facets of it. You said you only had full numbness for 2 weeks and I've been dealing with that for 5+ years so I'm not sure we have the same issue but who am I to say.

When you mention doing PE, what PE specifically??

The mental part of it is the difficult part. When you're with a girl and she wants to have sex you immediately think "can I keep it up?" completely destroys me. The anxiety and nervousness of that is a literal cock block.

Thanks so much for your help!!
                  I'd say with confidence I had what you have. It's entirely reversible, any worries you have about it not being are just your overactive mind spinning up imagined disasters.

My PE's all in my log. Super simple, and I do it light. I don't stretch to pull off a limb, but like I'm stretching in the morning after getting up, to ease out the tension. And I jelq light too, at low EQ (anywhere from 40% to 10% EQ).

The mental part is a challenge. But that mental challenge won't vanish once your numbness and hf is gone. It'll transfer to other things, it happened to me, and is still a challenge I face. I don't have advice on how to have a healthy mentality, but all I can say is it's in no way linked to the state of your penis, no matter how much you may think it's the case.
                  SoraSora
                  Last edited by SoraSora; 08-02-2019, 03:02 PM.
                  Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Originally posted by PDNDL View Post
                    I'd say with confidence I had what you have. It's entirely reversible, any worries you have about it not being are just your overactive mind spinning up imagined disasters.

My PE's all in my log. Super simple, and I do it light. I don't stretch to pull off a limb, but like I'm stretching in the morning after getting up, to ease out the tension. And I jelq light too, at low EQ (anywhere from 40% to 10% EQ).

The mental part is a challenge. But that mental challenge won't vanish once your numbness and hf is gone. It'll transfer to other things, it happened to me, and is still a challenge I face. I don't have advice on how to have a healthy mentality, but all I can say is it's in no way linked to the state of your penis, no matter how much you may think it's the case.

The most worrisome part is that my penis feels nothingness like it's not even there unless I touch it or somehow become erect. I'm worried it's the nerves going to my penis are affected and if it's in relation to blood flow.

As far as PE goes, I have barely dabbled into that and wouldn't know where to start.

So many people on here and throughout the internet link the mental part and nervous system as a such huge factor. I've read a bit about the Wise Anderson Protocol and Paradoxical Relaxation method and how it's helped some many.

Thanks for your quick responses. I'm just trying to find out what the best starting routine would be for me to get on the right path.

Lately I've been taking hot baths to calm the tension and muscles down in the pelvic floor. I also do belly breathing on my back with my feet under a pillow and use the therawand for about 5 mins almost daily. The therawand is a bit tricky and sometimes I feel like it doesn't help.

Comment

Bit of an update:

I find that hot baths with epsom salts (Dr. Teals to be exact) mixed with massaging helps. I took one last night and felt better after.

As stated by a bunch of you on here doing cardio helps so I plan on running every other day at minimum. I ran for 3 miles tonight and took a hot bath (with salts) after but I currently don't feel as good as I did last night. I understand that some days will be better than others though.

I also found a stretch that helps when I'm lying on my bed - With my knees up and feet one the floor I'll raise my hips up a little and do some belly breathing. I find this helps relieve HF for a little bit and can help with posture. I will continue to implement this.

I plan on cutting out smoking weed for a while as I found smoking makes me tense up. I do plan on cutting back alcohol as well.

I will be implementing some vitamins/supplements in the mix as well to help with blood flow and stress relief:
                      - Saw Palmetto (585mg)
                      - Ashwaganda (700mg)
                      - Wild Lettuce Extract (500mg)
                      - L-Arginine (1000mg)

During stressful work days I also take 30mg of CBD extract

In short here's a glimpse of things to add to my routine that I'm still building:
                      - At least 3 mile run every other day
                      - A few calisthenics added after the run
                      - Hot bath with epsom salts 2x a week mixed with external massaging
                      - Hip Raises with belly breathing
                      - Hindi Squats with belly breathing(aka reverse kegels)
                      - Lunge stretches with belly breathing which also helps with posture and fixing my anterior pelvic tilt
                      - Taking supplements listed above
                      - Therawand a few times a week for internal massage
                      - Belly breathing on the floor with pillow under my knees

Comment

Working...
                      X