Pelvic floor dysfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelvic floor dysfunction

Has anyone actually fully recovered from a pelvic floor injury?

About a year and 4 months ago I had an injury. It messed me up pretty bad for about a month. Pretty much had full ED. By the end of the next month I thought I was on the road to a full recovery, probably was at 90% of normal. Then went back to having sex frequently and my ED returned. I went back and fourth from having ED and not having it for the next 8-10 months.

Then I started doing the Hans protocol and some wim Hof breathing techniques I saw some improvement. Then I started DCT. I know the effectiveness of DCT is debated on here, but these three things seem to be helping me quite a bit. My condition seems to have stabilized and is improving slowly. I don’t have ED anymore but my penis doesn’t feel the same as before. I can’t feel my pelvic floor muscles at all when I have an erection. I can’t flex my boner or push more blood into it. It’s like the muscles are nonexistent. I lose my erections pretty fast if I stand up with no stimulation. I’m just wondering if anyone has fully recovered from a situation like this and if they have any advice.

I really want to get back to my old self. I miss having a high sex drive and getting erections so easily. To be honest though I would be happy if I can just get to the point where I can get a good erection and not lose it so easily.

But what was your injury exactly ?
    I think I could say I recovered from pelvic floor injury. I've gone from a range of very bad to almost acceptable erections to acceptable to exceptional, it depends on the day , but still way better than limping and feeling empty and thinking about suicide all the time.

Comment

Ok this sounds like you are doing stretch only training with no strengthen work .

Is your dct done through a physio ? If so they should have spoted this and given you strengthen work.

Comment

My injury was essentially stretching/rough masturbation while trying to get an erection before sex, I was drunk. Never had done any PE before so it wasn’t a result of consistently bad Jelqing or anything. It just doesn’t add up, I feel like what happened to me doesn’t match the severity of the injury but it is what it is. I feel like my penis has probably healed but my pelvic floor stays out of wack.

My erections are currently probably at the “acceptable” range 90% of the time. Pretty good 5% and not great 5%.

You mostly did the angion method to get better?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Ok this sounds like you are doing stretch only training with no strengthen work .

Is your dct done through a physio ? If so they should have spoted this and given you strengthen work.
          would you recommend some strengthening things like squats and deadlifts? The DCT is not through a physio.

Comment

Yes I would so long as you stay within your level of condition .
            Also kegels and the like .

I have not had ed issuess or pre e . I have had DE and my testosterone was in low average range at one time .

My understanding of pelvic floor and the training of it started with mmo training and developed over my years as a mod as I helped guys with pelvic floor training and interacted with members.

Comment

I suggest this may be of interest.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-variants.html

Comment

What is the sensation when you do these things .
                Reverse kegel , Hindi squat , kegel , weighted squat?

Comment

What is the sensation when you do these things .
                  Reverse kegel , Hindi squat , kegel , weighted squat?
                  It’s very difficult for me to feel my pelvic floor during the kegel and reverse kegel to be honest. Even when I have an erection it is very difficult for me to kegel for even a second. For some reason however I occasionally (maybe once a month) wake up with strong erections that stay on their own and I am able to Kegel these if I want. It feels similar to how Kegel’s used to feel (pre injury) but just weaker.

The sensation during a Hindi squat feels like I’m opening up my pelvic floor, definitely feels a bit relieving. I do these before bed with belly breaths. Weighted squat is similar to Hindi but probably less of a relief sensation on the pelvic floor but no discomfort.

Comment

Be trying to work out if there is some underlying causality or if it is sraight to the injury only.

The balance between strength and relaxed is possibly what you should be looking at .

You want relaxed like a resting cat nit like a puddle of goo . Strong resilent but not tense think of an athlete.

Comment

DCT is a strengthening and stretching routine

Comment

Originally posted by CelDub View Post
                        DCT is a strengthening and stretching routine
                        It doesn't seem to be working for the op.

Comment

It doesn't seem to be working for the op.
                          He said it is? Slowly though. Read it again

Comment

Originally posted by CelDub View Post
                            He said it is? Slowly though. Read it again
                            He is geting symptoms classic for lack of strength . Reading it again shows he should modify his approach.

Comment

He is geting symptoms classic for lack of strength . Reading it again shows he should modify his approach.
                              I think he should stick out DCT. Maybe up it in a month or two with a weight vest. It depends how long he has been doing it. It is a strengthening and stretching routine. A tight muscle is usually a weak one.

Comment

Working...
                              X