Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make sure it is not an organic ED?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make sure it is not an organic ED?

If I can hold a 100% erection for some seconds can I consider this as psychological ED or maybe just weak muscles?

A better test is to see if you have “morning wood.” Thats a pretty good indicator of the ability to get a normal erection without your mind interfering.
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

An old traditional test was to wrap “rolled” stamps snugly around your dick before going to bed and lick the last stamp to attached to the other stamps. If the stamps became unattached at a perferation when you woke up it was a sign you had night wood indicating a health dick.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I`m in the same situation, and I doubt that these tests can do anything.

Rather I'd do the organic tests, venous leak, nerve testing, testicle testing, etc. Why ? I have morning wood, but it's not 100% rock, and that for me is not ok

had night wood indicating a health dick.
        Who said this $%$# man ? some have 10% nocturnal erection and that ain't healthy dick... get today with the science..

Comment

The thing is, I don't have a morning wood, is this the only parameter?

Comment

Do you get erections when stimulated in one way or another?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Do you get erections when stimulated in one way or another?
              Yes, I can get erection stimulating myself, but I can't hold it 100% without stimulation. To be honest I've a morning wood with a 40% erection.

Comment

You could spend a fortune on tests ,guys onsite have . The standard result is they find nothing wrong .

A hormone test is cheap and worth doing for the other stuff you want some indication if a reason for it .

Comment

I have done numerous hormone tests and they all good, yet my erection is not 100% in morning wood or some positions, and I wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Carter View Post
                    I have done numerous hormone tests and they all good, yet my erection is not 100% in morning wood or some positions, and I wonder why
                    A doc saying "good ,"fine" or "normal" means nothing . What were the numbers?

Comment

Posted this to another thread just recently- please read: Dealing with ED/Impotence
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X