Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't simply know what to do anymore ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't simply know what to do anymore ?

IS there anyone capable of giving me a good advice on this ? I'm really tired and I don't know what to do anymore.

It's been 1 year since my penis injury was healed, that included ED and PE aswell, and yet I feel I am not completely healed.

My symptoms : I canno't achieve 100% erection like before, and I feel it has to be something organic, but excluding the mental anxiety possibility.

- I get morning wood around 80% erect
    - I can get erect around 85% with masturbation, in all positions, excluding that in which I bend my knees up, then the erection goes 100 % and it can stay like that even if I return to other positions , it's weird, it feels like that bending of knees releases a "lock" or something, either be it in the blood flow ? pelvic floor ? nerves ? I don't know

It's really stressing because I know there is something that happens when I bend my knees and I am on my back that releases the erection to 100%, I don't know what tests to do, doppler? nerves testing ? could a nerve be pinched or such things ? If someone would tell me what tests I can do I think I could solve this...

Been to a few doctors in my third world country and they don't even know what doppler is.

I have tested hormones like numerous times, it's all up and good with testosterone, etc. my diet is fresh and healthy, I gym and run a lot, I don't smoke drink or even drink coffee, and my stress levels are low with meditation, yoga, breathing

I'm 100% sure it's organic but I don't know how to approach this, any ideas ? help

I'm not a doctor, and I do not know your whole history, so just a few shots in the dark...

I looked for "position-dependent" + "erectile dysfunction". This produced a few hits, but nothing conclusive, considering the third world country dilemma.
    I then broadened/modified the search to "position-dependent" "weak erection", and the results were more concrete:
    Venous Leak.
    Again considering the third world country medical situation, the suggestion seems to be Adjustable Constriction Loop for Reliable Erections
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      I'm not a doctor, and I do not know your whole history, so just a few shots in the dark...

I looked for "position-dependent" + "erectile dysfunction". This produced a few hits, but nothing conclusive, considering the third world country dilemma.
      I then broadened/modified the search to "position-dependent" "weak erection", and the results were more concrete:
      Venous Leak.
      Again considering the third world country medical situation, the suggestion seems to be Adjustable Constriction Loop for Reliable Erections
      "Venous leak" is responsive to increased testosterone and kegels.

Comment

What about your pelvic floor? Did you check this out?

Comment

No, how can I test it ?

Comment

If you can get it in one position then most probably your dick is fine.
            It's probably PF related.

Get a full erection in that position and then move from there into slightly different positions while maintaining an erection.
            Similar position is basically squatting(you know..like adidas slavs sit in eastern europe lol). It's the most relaxing position for the PF.
            Might take some time. Consistency is key.

Can you "breath" into you pelvic floor expanding it? Any tense feelings or blockades? If so, work to get rid of them.
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
              If you can get it in one position then most probably your dick is fine.
              It's probably PF related.

Get a full erection in that position and then move from there into slightly different positions while maintaining an erection.
              Similar position is basically squatting(you know..like adidas slavs sit in eastern europe lol). It's the most relaxing position for the PF.
              Might take some time. Consistency is key.

Can you "breath" into you pelvic floor expanding it? Any tense feelings or blockades? If so, work to get rid of them.
              And you are a doctor and you are familiar to these cases very often, right ? if not, I tell you that I do the same for 1 year and nothing changes...........

I breath into my pelvic floor often, I think these are reverse-kegels, yet, nothing happens aswell.

I suspect more of it being a nerve/bloodflow problem tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Carter View Post
                And you are a doctor and you are familiar to these cases very often, right ? if not, I tell you that I do the same for 1 year and nothing changes...........

I breath into my pelvic floor often, I think these are reverse-kegels, yet, nothing happens aswell.

I suspect more of it being a nerve/bloodflow problem tbh
                Not sure what you expect from asking questions here? That some super quality all knowing doc pops up solving your problem half way across the world?

You have to apply logic and get to the bottom of it and find possible solutions. Doing something for 1 year with -no improvement- is obviously wrong way to go. We already know you can get an erection in a specific position. That is clearly a hint at something. It's not uncommon, for me it's that way, to have weaker erections in different positions..

So your pelvic floor is relaxed and at ease? When you breath in your whole pelvic floor expands slightly too(as if there's a small balloon in your PF)?
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I don't think I have issues by my EQ fades quickly when laying on my back. I think it has do do with blood flow redirect. Kinda like how walking on your heels can help get rid of an awkward boner.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I made an appointment for a good urologist in another country, I will pay tons but what else can I do

Comment

The following stands out:

Originally posted by Davis Carter View Post
                      My symptoms : I canno't achieve 100% erection like before, and I feel it has to be something organic, but excluding the mental anxiety possibility...

It's really stressing because I know there is something that happens when I bend my knees and I am on my back that releases the erection to 100%, I don't know what tests to do, doppler? nerves testing ? could a nerve be pinched or such things ? If someone would tell me what tests I can do I think I could solve this...

...I'm 100% sure it's organic but I don't know how to approach this, any ideas ? help
                      In one part you mention stress, yet in more than one instance you state you're sure it's inorganic. You have to be honest with yourself and ask if you're really attempting to convince yourself. Read the above from an objective perspective and note the result.

This is something many can't wrap their heads around. If one has anxiety towards what should be a pleasurable experience, this is going to interfere with the erectile process. Subsequent attempts at performance under the cloud of anxiety will merely reinforce the issue. It's typical negative conditioning.

Given a long enough time period or if the issue is acute there may indeed be other factors involved: raised cortisol/lowered testosterone, and exhausted dopamine receptors due to stress. This has a chemical effect on your erections. Go even longer and you'll suffer from disuse.

If you can't get proper medical guidance then you'll have to make do with what you have available. Just note: even with the best medical testing available stress caused ED can still manifest itself.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

Given a long enough time period or if the issue is acute there may indeed be other factors involved: raised cortisol/lowered testosterone, and exhausted dopamine receptors due to stress. This has a chemical effect on your erections. Go even longer and you'll suffer from disuse.

If you can't get proper medical guidance then you'll have to make do with what you have available. Just note: even with the best medical testing available stress caused ED can still manifest itself.
                        How to treat this mental anxiety and stress? Are there any exercisess or training? Or what to do? Cheer yourself? Listen to some affirmations like "You can get boner, you are great in bed.."?
                        Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
                        Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Comment

Originally posted by Toky View Post
                          How to treat this mental anxiety and stress? Are there any exercisess or training? Or what to do? Cheer yourself? Listen to some affirmations like "You can get boner, you are great in bed.."?
                          For each person it is different . Some like Yoga some swimming or weight some naturre or gardening . Each person finds there own way forwaard.

Comment

Originally posted by Toky View Post
                            If your emotional issues are manageable then there are things you can tdo to mitigate them. The following should be helpful: More On The Mental Side Of Male Enhancement

If the issues are too profound for you to handle on your own then professional medical intervention is recommended.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

In one part you mention stress, yet in more than one instance you state you're sure it's inorganic. You have to be honest with yourself and ask if you're really attempting to convince yourself. Read the above from an objective perspective and note the result.

This is something many can't wrap their heads around. If one has anxiety towards what should be a pleasurable experience, this is going to interfere with the erectile process. Subsequent attempts at performance under the cloud of anxiety will merely reinforce the issue. It's typical negative conditioning.

Did you read my first post ?

My testosterone is high as never, and since 2017 I never had a 100% boner in morning wood or any other position except bending the knees, where I can do a girl with rock hard erection even hours. so there you go.

Comment

Working...
                              X