Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleeping without underwear is good for our penises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping without underwear is good for our penises?

Some guy told this and wanted to know if there some truth in this.

Is there any contraindications regarding underwear? Use while sleep or not, tight or not? Thanks

No underwear ever is best, let him hang free. Since going commando I rarely turtle. I wore briefs during my “growing years” and believe it restricted his natural size at least a half inch.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I don't wear underwear when I sleep because I often have erections that last the entire night until I wake up. Getting hard when you're constricted can be rough.

Comment

As long as your underwear allows for unfettered circulation you should be OK.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I can’t stand wearing anything to bed and think that’s better for Mr. Happy’s freedom. Naked is much more comfortable.
          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I wear thin boxers, and use the same for when I go to bed. Helps keep things slightly contained so less chance of crushing things.
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Unless you are planing to conceive in the near future, you shouldn't give it THAT MUCH thought. Besides obvious free flowing circulation, only thing you should worry is your balls not getting too hot.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

I like to do Fowler’s when I get into bed. Wearing underwear makes it more difficult.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I haven't worn underwear for nearly 9 years now. Not sure if it's helped with anything, but I certainly feel a lot freer.
                    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

I find the opposite to be true. When I wear boxers or free ball, my boys get cold and everything seems to retract. Or on hotter days, my balls will swing and even ache from the lack of support.

When I wear briefs, I will sometimes turtle while ive got them on. But once they are off things loosen up and I look as big as ever. Tbh, I like the turtling while I wear briefs. I'm regrettably circumcised and restoring my foreskin. And the turtling that briefs provide me allows some coverage of my head I wouldn't otherwise have. And boosts sensitivity

Comment

I can't recall the last time I wore underwear, either during the day or bedtime. Ok, doctor visits I put on my fav Cover Male 126's. I have never grown tired of the feeling I get not wearing anything. Does it help anything, I don't know. But damn, whether it does or doesn't, I don't plan on putting them back on anytime soon!!!
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I don't wear underwear while sleeping, or at home most of the time, best time to let everything out and keep the blood circulating freely.
                          Pre PE - 7.75" BPEL - 7" NBPEL

Current - 8.3" BPEL - 7.7" NBPEL

Comment

Working...
                          X