What cock ring should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cock ring should I buy?

What's a good one that won't cause damage? I jelqed erect a year ago and got injured, and still haven't recovered from ED / harder for me to kegal my dick. Feel free to PM me as well.

When I first started developing ED, I found the beaded cock ring on Adamandeve.com to be effective and comfortable. I also found that a lubricated, doubled over, one half inch rubber band stretched around the whole package (behind the balls) worked well - very inexpensive.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Oh man, I bought this $90 liquid metal thing from allknight, it's ridiculous. The way it's shaped makes you shoot your load several feet. I know this sounds like some sort of spam post. I don't even know how I got on their email list but I had the cash and bought it. It's a little strange how it goes around the balls and the shaft but geez man, my dick looked quite handsome with it engorged like that. The way it's shaped it lets the blood in but doesn't let it out so you get all veiny and good lord man, the orgasms are ridiculous. Check out the site but do be warned that it's very NSFW

Comment

If you go with metal it's going to cost. I struggled a long time with not getting fully erect or being erect but only for short periods of time. You can go fancy and expensive, or do what I did. I got a simple 1/2" soft leather adjustable cock and ball ring for $5. When making love with my wife now I can't possibly get any harder then I am when wearing this thing, and my orgasms are unbelievably intense. I have all sort of widths now, but remember, the wider the ring the less shaft you have exposed. Trust me on this, the 1/2" leather will do the trick!!!
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
        X