Permanent damage with water pumping? Thoughts please -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent damage with water pumping? Thoughts please -

In April '19 I bought a Bathmate x30. Coming from an air pumping, extending, and jelqing background, I figured water pumping would be something that would promote further growth. I liked the idea of having warm water warm the penis, and being able to PE in the shower for added privacy.

Turns out, the exact opposite happened. I have a speculation that my current penis is the way it is (hard flaccid, small state in general, testicles tight and not loose/hanging like they used too, low sex drive) because of how tight my pelvic floor was while pumping in the shower. In my opinion, pumping while standing does not relax the pelvic floor and makes things worse. In addition to that, the amount of pressure you have to use to actually push the pump against your pelvic region can physically hurt when trying to get that vacuum going.

It's now Jan 2020 and basically nothing has changed. I have no pain, there was never any bruising, my sex drive is/has been low, and I have noticed that I have peed my own bed (albeit I was drunk) 4 times on separate occasions since beginning to use the Bathmate. I am 25 years old, healthy, and in shape.

Any thoughts/advice is much appreciated. I have already tried taking a 2 week stint from all things related to my penis and it just doesn't change anything. I also went to a urologist and he basically laughed me out of his office (not really, but he did say everything felt/looked normal). But, I know my penis, and it's not normal at all; trust me. I can remember the first time I pumped - I got on my bike an hour or two later and my penis actually turtled while I was on the seat - felt like there was nothing there.

PS: I have knocked the bathmate on other posts out of frustration, but I'd like to redact those comments because I know people have had success with it.

I can asure you, the tight pelvic floor did not come from pumping. Ive been pumping standing up with the bathmate for about a year, never had an issue with the pelvic region and ive never heard of an issue like this (coming from pumping) on all the forums ive been on. You have most likely had a tight pelvic floor that was just waiting to cross the line to hard flaccid syndrome, but i still dont believe it was because of the pump unless you did something wrong and/or the injury came directly after a pumping session. You also describe you have to push the pump so hard that it physically hurt, this has also not been the case for me. Were you fully shaved when trying the pump? Where did it hurt when pressing the pump against your body?
    BigKnob
    Member of the Month Nov 2019
    Last edited by BigKnob; 01-17-2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

And for the record, hard flaccid is not a permanent condition, atleast to my knowledge

Comment

And that's definitely a fair reply, I just know that it was a night and day difference between when I didn't have a bathmate and when I did.

I was shaved, and it hurt around the base of the penis. Is there a potential case that the bathmate I bought was a knockoff? I did purchase it from a very reputable store here in the city, and it definitely looks legit/came with all manuals/packaging etc...

Comment

Also,maybe something worth noting but on 3 or 4 occasions I actually peed while in the pump (was from the warm water). But I let it happen and figured it didn't matter.

Is there something about peeing while in the pump that could've caused damage? Again, I have no pain and there was never any bruising. Everything has just been a lot tighter. I pull my penis out at the urinal at work and I'm like, dude wtf is wrong with my penis - it's like pulling out a little dick (not that there's anything wrong with that, either, I just don't have a little penis). I used to be ~7" x 4.5/5

Comment

I never had any issues with the BM either. Everything felt more loose to me. Flaccid size increase and balls hanging nicely were the 2 most noticeable results I had. As far as damage/PI's, I just had the red spotting and some temp bruising. I did sometimes get the pain at the base but that's just cause it's pinching the skin. You can fix this by using one of the cushion rings sold by BM, also there's certain ways to put it on to avoid it hurting. Alternatively get the BM Xtreme which has a hand pump attached to the BM.
            Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
            Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Could I have done damage to my pelvic bone/region?

Maybe I'm using it wrong but I really don't think I am... It's not pain from pinching, it's actual pain from having to press the bathmate into my pelvic area to create the suction.

Comment

Originally posted by Butters65 View Post
                Could I have done damage to my pelvic bone/region?

Maybe I'm using it wrong but I really don't think I am... It's not pain from pinching, it's actual pain from having to press the bathmate into my pelvic area to create the suction.
                I have not heard of anything like this coming from using the bathmate, but if you think it did I believe it might have made the tightness in your pelvic floor worse. I would advise to just stop all PE and follow the directions of those who treated themself from hard flaccid

Comment

I tried the "do nothing" method for 2 weeks and it didn't help. At this point, I think I need to try the wand thing... ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
                    I can asure you, the tight pelvic floor did not come from pumping. Ive been pumping standing up with the bathmate for about a year, never had an issue with the pelvic region and ive never heard of an issue like this (coming from pumping) on all the forums ive been on. You have most likely had a tight pelvic floor that was just waiting to cross the line to hard flaccid syndrome, but i still dont believe it was because of the pump unless you did something wrong and/or the injury came directly after a pumping session. You also describe you have to push the pump so hard that it physically hurt, this has also not been the case for me. Were you fully shaved when trying the pump? Where did it hurt when pressing the pump against your body?
                    If he was kegeling while pumping then it could have, I have an article coming out on this.
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

So you only gave yourself weeks rest?
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                        If he was kegeling while pumping then it could have, I have an article coming out on this.
                        Will look forward to that article. If I can give any input, let me know because I too am convinced I was subconsciously kegeling (from standing up/being in a tight space in the shower) while in the pump.

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        So you only gave yourself weeks rest?
                        2 weeks.

Also, I think I am going to purchase an x30 xtreme bathmate because it has the hand pump. I just used my bathmate this morning without that extra sleeve to see if it'd be more comfortable, and I just don't see how any of you have even a mild discomfort when pressing it against your pelvic bone. I can feel different veins/internals getting moved around, etc. when I push down and it's not pleasant. It does take a decent amount of force to move it back too - it's not like it's this super flexible piece of rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by Butters65 View Post
                          Will look forward to that article. If I can give any input, let me know because I too am convinced I was subconsciously kegeling (from standing up/being in a tight space in the shower) while in the pump.

2 weeks.

Also, I think I am going to purchase an x30 xtreme bathmate because it has the hand pump. I just used my bathmate this morning without that extra sleeve to see if it'd be more comfortable, and I just don't see how any of you have even a mild discomfort when pressing it against your pelvic bone. I can feel different veins/internals getting moved around, etc. when I push down and it's not pleasant. It does take a decent amount of force to move it back too - it's not like it's this super flexible piece of rubber.
                          Why are u still training if you have hard flaccid? And you are not supposed to press it into your balls, press it agaisnt the pubicbone, that means the pump should turn more upwards than downwards

Comment

[QUOTE=Butters65;1612261]Will look forward to that article. If I can give any input, let me know because I too am convinced I was subconsciously kegeling (from standing up/being in a tight space in the shower) while in the pump.
                            Let me be clear, it's just a section of the article saying not to kegel involuntarily (unless you have to to put more blood in erection) while doing exercises/using devices
                            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

bigknob, I am.

I already tried the 2 weeks rest and it didn't do much. From what Hans said, I believe I overworked my pelvic floor muscle when pumping while standing. I think I was subconsciously flexing my ass/pelvic floor when in the pump and that led to what I'm experiencing now.

Hans, any further thoughts on things to relax the pelvic floor muscle? I'm in the middle of reading your protocol, but please let me know if there's anything specific to my case. Again, I think what specifically caused this issue was subconsciously kegeling while in the pump because I was standing/in somewhat of an uncomfortable position which caused me to subconsciously clench/etc.

So far I have:
                              - rest (obviously)
                              - pumping (or any PE for that matter) only when in a relaxed/comfortable position. For me this is sitting down with my legs out/totally relaxed.
                              - thinking of trying that magic wand thing
                              - jelquing/reverse kegeling
                              Butters65
                              Last edited by Butters65; 01-19-2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X