Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best Yoga poses or stretches from experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best Yoga poses or stretches from experience?

Hey guys.

Issues include erectile dysfunction/bad erection quality/head of penis doesn't fill up properly and possibly a tight pelvic floor from years of tensing while masturbating/Possibly hard flacid? like i said in a previous post after a penile injury when masturbating 7 years ago when i was 13 or 14.

What are the common yoga poses that will help with these issues?

Or best stretches?

And how long/what to do of these daily for maximum results without overdoing it?

Hindi squat is the most commonly used stretch onsite

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Pegasus, i was just looking at Hans protocol now he mentions hindi squat also.. So how is it done?

Do you literally squat deep and hold that squated position for a duration of time? hans talks about doing something for 5 mins working up to 15 mins etc?

Or do you just do normal squat reps? 10 squat reps, 3 sets for example?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        I'd agree. Working toward being able to comfortably hold a butt-to-heels bodyweight squat for minutes (up to 10) at a time is actually extremely good for pelvic floor health and a number of other things.

If I were you I'd also look into Mulabandha and Ashwini Mudra. While these techniques aren't technically poses, Mulabandha in particular should be a muscular activation that is happening to varying degrees no matter what posture you're in. These are similar to kegeling through a range of intensity as you move through and hold different postures.

Look up "Kelly Starrett pelvic floor function" on Youtube. He has several great videos on things you can do.
        START : 2/6/2020
        BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
        CURRENT : 11/18/2021
        BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by heythereyou123456 View Post
          Do you literally squat deep and hold that squated position for a duration of time? hans talks about doing something for 5 mins working up to 15 mins etc?

Or do you just do normal squat reps? 10 squat reps, 3 sets for example?
          To reference Kelly Starrett again, you could search Youtube for "Kelly Starrett 10 minute squat test." Also, look up "Ido Portal Squat Clinic" That shit is gold.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Hindi squat tutorial .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSr2S3MG_5I

Comment

Thanks guys! i've been doing childs pose, hindi squat etc and when i really get into that tight low position with hindi squat for example, my pelvic area is just really uncomfortable and painful.. i remember when i used to do deep squats i used to have this issue. Would this indicate a very tight pelvic floor?

Comment

It could, but without being able to see your squat and get other data, I wouldn't want to venture a guess/diagnosis. Pain is generally a signal to back off. My rule of thumb is to keep discomfort below 5 in any movement practice. Instead of trying to force the deep squat, you could start with moving in and out of chair pose slowly 3-5 times from standing, then hold chair for 30-60 seconds. Also bodyweight squat reps where your thighs only get to parallel to the floor might help. Dead bug may also be a good posture as that is essentially a non-loaded hindi squat.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

I do Cobra Pose, Child Pose and Cat-Cow pose.
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

thanks all

Comment

Working...
                    X