Updated Sticky for Erection Tea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Sticky for Erection Tea?

Hi, I am trying to find the best info on what to get to start making Erection Tea.

I noticed the two linked to in the sticky are somewhat older and though helpful I just want to make sure I am getting the best info we have.

Are "the 5 Gs" still the go to for assisting with getting better erections for example?
    JGUIDO
    Last edited by JGUIDO; 04-01-2020, 06:04 PM.

The Op of this thread we believe has passed .

Comment

Is the info still relevant though?

I feel like my erections have gotten weaker and I want to do what I can to fix that.

I've also been trying to do the Angion methods but haven't been consistent and I'm also wary of whether or not they work. (If they do I know they only work for EQ and not for size like the "inventor" claims.)

Comment

I do believe the info is relevant .
        Other methods edging , light jelq, kegel/rk routine .

Lowered eq can be a sign of overtraining with Pe.

Comment

I've been wearing an extender for about 2 hours on a 3 on 1 off type schedule or even 4 on 1 off type schedule. Maybe thats part of it.

I like wearing the extender tho.

Comment

Originally posted by JGUIDO View Post
            I've been wearing an extender for about 2 hours on a 3 on 1 off type schedule or even 4 on 1 off type schedule. Maybe thats part of it.

I like wearing the extender tho.
            Is this anew thing or have you been doing it for a while? I see your join date is 2013, were you away from PE for soe time?

If you have been extending for a long time (months) may be time for a break.

Anyway, I believe the 5G tea is great for EQ
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I took a break from PE and even back when I joined I was only really water pumping and inconsistently jelqing. Though over the past couple months I have been more consistent and now I've decided to focus solely on extending which I've done fairly consistent on a 3 on 1 off or sometimes 4 on 1 off basis for about 30 to 60 days.

I was also clamping for a good amount of time but I've decided to take a break from that and focus solely on length.

I try to use the water pump (penomet) after I've extended for 2 hours.
              JGUIDO
              Last edited by JGUIDO; 04-02-2020, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Have you had a hormone test ? How old are you?

Comment

25 and I haven't taken a hormone test but I think I may just be overdoing it a bit with the extender and the current state of things with the virus means I'm barely going to work and haven't been able to see my girlfriend for 2+ weeks so stress is surely a factor. I work out 3 days a week and am in good shape. 6ft at 165-170lbs. Though I should be doing more cardio which I am going to do.

I can get an erection but I always feel like it could be harder so I am looking forward to using the 5Gs.

I really appreciate the help and advice. Maybe once this whole COVID19 thing clears up a bit I will get a hormone test just to be sure.
                  JGUIDO
                  Last edited by JGUIDO; 04-02-2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

The 5G tea... Where is that thread? Ginkgo, green tea, garlic...what else?

Comment

Originally posted by Gnicbom View Post
                      The 5G tea... Where is that thread? Ginkgo, green tea, garlic...what else?
                      Ginkgo, ginger, ginseng, garlic and green tea.
                      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                      Thread
                      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                        Thanks. I've been consuming ginkgo biloba, garlic, and green tea (the last two in supplement form) pretty regularly lately, and ginger occasionally (also in supplement form), but I'll make ginger a daily staple now, as well as the ginseng (which, I only have American ginseng at the moment).

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                          Thanks. I've been consuming ginkgo biloba, garlic, and green tea pretty regularly lately (really loving the mental focus effects of ginkgo biloba), all in supplement form, and ginger occasionally (also in supplement form), but I'll make ginger a daily staple now, as well as the ginseng (which, I only have American ginseng at the moment - liquid form).

Comment

Working...
                          X