Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The IC Muscle - You will be interested in that

This is a quote from a thread in reddit :

"Hi there. Want to get this out to as many desperate people out there as possible. So I found this subreddit and decided to copy my post here aswell. Here is my post from erectiledysfunction subreddit:"I am here to help as many guys out there as possible. What I am doing fixes the problems for me. It may or may not help you aswell. But you should try out my suggestions and will find out on day 1, if you have this problem or not.
    Do you also have lifelong ED or partial ED, PE and bad erection angle? Have you tried kegels bit they did not help in the long run? Do you always tense part of your pelvic floor during masturbation and your problems got slowly worse during the last years or decades.
    You may have the same issue that I have! If that is the case, there is an easy fix if you know exactly what to focus on. You have to find your IC muscle, which may be very difficult the first 2-3 times!
    Why are Kegels not helping me or maybe you? => if you have a muscle dysbalance in the pelvic floor, your IC muscle may be extremely weak. It is keeping the blood inside the penis, thus holding erection,and increases erection angle. You PC and BC muscles are probably so strong, that they partly take over the work for the IC... BUT THEY DO A VERY BAD JOB! If you kegel and have a very low muscle tone of the IC ( i talk from my experience solely) it is nearly impossible to flex it. The IC gets trained first a little, but the PC and BC are alway getting much more stonger. The result: Erection quality first increases in first week, then stays the same and keeps decreasing again.
    What I had to do: Find the IC muscle and isolate it. Relax the BC and PC. they already are overly strong, so no more regular kegels.
    How I found it: If you flex the IC muscle, the penis twitches or is pulled inwards slightly. When erect or partially erect, the IC makes the penis jump up. But beware! If you flex more, the weak IC muscle does not get flexed more. Instead you only increase the tension in the BC muscle and you will only THINK that you flex the IC stronger. It is very very difficult to differentiate these two muscles because they are so close to each other. Especially when the muscle is weak, you will not know the sensation of flexed IC. What I did was doing something like a mini kegel. Only tighten your pelvic floor so ridiculessly weak, that you only feel a slight sensation beside or directly on top of your penis base, where it comes out of the pelvis. Dont tense so hard, that you feel your pelvic floor moving. Keep the very slight tension. You may think that you only imagine some feeling above your penis when holding the weak tension. This is because the IC is so weak, that you dont even register it flexing. I doubted that I flexed any muscle at all, until that happened: If you keep the tension around 30-40 seconds, your penis may shake uncontrollably in- and outwards when the IC becomes weak.
    Congratulation. You just found your IC maybe for the very first time. see how ridiculessly weak it is? If you did what I wrote and experienced just the same, this is the muscle that you have to focus on!
    What happened to me on day 1: uncontrollable hard erection for the very first time after doing 5 minutes of IC Flexing. I did not even have ro flex the pelvic floor. It simply stood by itself and was harder and fleshier at the same time.... BINGO! found you, lazy "mothafucka" muscle ;-). If the same applies to you, you will probably register sudden improvement within only a few minutes after these "experiment"! It is really a heureca moment... And it made me literally cry out of joy at that moment.
    Afterwards I did a lot of tests the next days to see what helps. The improvements I mention are kicking in DIRECTLY after training.. Not hours, but minutes! I did only 1 of these tests on one day, 2 days apart just to ve sure.
    • IC training only: VERY BIG IMPROVEMENT
    • Reverse kegel only: SLIGHT IMPROVEMENT
    • RK + IC training: BEST IMPROVEMENT!
    • KEGEL training: NO IMPROVEMENT AT ALL

So reverse kegel helped me quite a bit. But after several tests it is clear that my weak IC muscle is the primary reason. It is also clear to me that this muscle became so "hidden" to me, that i nearly never used it.... So it had to become weaker. For the first time of my life I feel this sensation of the IC flexing. You will start to feel it after a training session, when the muscle gets tired. Also after several days of training it gets better and you can really pull your penis inwards srongly.
    If your IC gets stronger, you can train with an erection by letting the penis jump (try to not flex the BC muscle, which always happens when you try to flex too strongly) . Also to increase training effect, you can apply resistance by slightly pushing the penis down against the IC flexion. If you lose erection, try to get it up again and repeat. I cannot recommend any training time, but for tge beginning a couple of minutes seem to be enough. You will feel it when this muscle gets worn out and have to decide yourself when to stop.
    I was at a business trip in france when I found this out. Trained for 3 weeks. When I came back to my wife, I had so incredible sex... My wife asked me what the hell happened during my busibess trip. She thought that I cheated her. When I told her, she asked me to definetely keep on training :-). I am still in recovery but every weak the problem gets better. I still cant believe that after all these years I managed to really pull it off... Find that damn reason for my problems.
    Thank you, community. Also i want to thank my wife from the bottom of my heart for her warmth and support. She did stay with me although I was a weak 30 seconds man. Find someone that really loves you like my wife does me. Also thanks Paris... You are a beautiful town.
    And i dont want to thank the urologists that kept me hanging (literally) ;-) "

Original thread : https://www.reddit.com/r/PIED/commen..._peed_and_low/

The IC Muscle - You will be interested in that

I posted this in the Pre - Ejac section, but I am sure it will fit here. Its a quote from a thread from reddit :

"Hi there. Want to get this out to as many desperate people out there as possible. So I found this subreddit and decided to copy my post here aswell. Here is my post from erectiledysfunction subreddit:"I am here to help as many guys out there as possible. What I am doing fixes the problems for me. It may or may not help you aswell. But you should try out my suggestions and will find out on day 1, if you have this problem or not.
    Do you also have lifelong ED or partial ED, PE and bad erection angle? Have you tried kegels bit they did not help in the long run? Do you always tense part of your pelvic floor during masturbation and your problems got slowly worse during the last years or decades.
    You may have the same issue that I have! If that is the case, there is an easy fix if you know exactly what to focus on. You have to find your IC muscle, which may be very difficult the first 2-3 times!
    Why are Kegels not helping me or maybe you? => if you have a muscle dysbalance in the pelvic floor, your IC muscle may be extremely weak. It is keeping the blood inside the penis, thus holding erection,and increases erection angle. You PC and BC muscles are probably so strong, that they partly take over the work for the IC... BUT THEY DO A VERY BAD JOB! If you kegel and have a very low muscle tone of the IC ( i talk from my experience solely) it is nearly impossible to flex it. The IC gets trained first a little, but the PC and BC are alway getting much more stonger. The result: Erection quality first increases in first week, then stays the same and keeps decreasing again.
    What I had to do: Find the IC muscle and isolate it. Relax the BC and PC. they already are overly strong, so no more regular kegels.
    How I found it: If you flex the IC muscle, the penis twitches or is pulled inwards slightly. When erect or partially erect, the IC makes the penis jump up. But beware! If you flex more, the weak IC muscle does not get flexed more. Instead you only increase the tension in the BC muscle and you will only THINK that you flex the IC stronger. It is very very difficult to differentiate these two muscles because they are so close to each other. Especially when the muscle is weak, you will not know the sensation of flexed IC. What I did was doing something like a mini kegel. Only tighten your pelvic floor so ridiculessly weak, that you only feel a slight sensation beside or directly on top of your penis base, where it comes out of the pelvis. Dont tense so hard, that you feel your pelvic floor moving. Keep the very slight tension. You may think that you only imagine some feeling above your penis when holding the weak tension. This is because the IC is so weak, that you dont even register it flexing. I doubted that I flexed any muscle at all, until that happened: If you keep the tension around 30-40 seconds, your penis may shake uncontrollably in- and outwards when the IC becomes weak.
    Congratulation. You just found your IC maybe for the very first time. see how ridiculessly weak it is? If you did what I wrote and experienced just the same, this is the muscle that you have to focus on!
    What happened to me on day 1: uncontrollable hard erection for the very first time after doing 5 minutes of IC Flexing. I did not even have ro flex the pelvic floor. It simply stood by itself and was harder and fleshier at the same time.... BINGO! found you, lazy "mothafucka" muscle ;-). If the same applies to you, you will probably register sudden improvement within only a few minutes after these "experiment"! It is really a heureca moment... And it made me literally cry out of joy at that moment.
    Afterwards I did a lot of tests the next days to see what helps. The improvements I mention are kicking in DIRECTLY after training.. Not hours, but minutes! I did only 1 of these tests on one day, 2 days apart just to ve sure.
    • IC training only: VERY BIG IMPROVEMENT
    • Reverse kegel only: SLIGHT IMPROVEMENT
    • RK + IC training: BEST IMPROVEMENT!
    • KEGEL training: NO IMPROVEMENT AT ALL

So reverse kegel helped me quite a bit. But after several tests it is clear that my weak IC muscle is the primary reason. It is also clear to me that this muscle became so "hidden" to me, that i nearly never used it.... So it had to become weaker. For the first time of my life I feel this sensation of the IC flexing. You will start to feel it after a training session, when the muscle gets tired. Also after several days of training it gets better and you can really pull your penis inwards srongly.
    If your IC gets stronger, you can train with an erection by letting the penis jump (try to not flex the BC muscle, which always happens when you try to flex too strongly) . Also to increase training effect, you can apply resistance by slightly pushing the penis down against the IC flexion. If you lose erection, try to get it up again and repeat. I cannot recommend any training time, but for tge beginning a couple of minutes seem to be enough. You will feel it when this muscle gets worn out and have to decide yourself when to stop.
    I was at a business trip in france when I found this out. Trained for 3 weeks. When I came back to my wife, I had so incredible sex... My wife asked me what the hell happened during my busibess trip. She thought that I cheated her. When I told her, she asked me to definetely keep on training :-). I am still in recovery but every weak the problem gets better. I still cant believe that after all these years I managed to really pull it off... Find that damn reason for my problems.
    Thank you, community. Also i want to thank my wife from the bottom of my heart for her warmth and support. She did stay with me although I was a weak 30 seconds man. Find someone that really loves you like my wife does me. Also thanks Paris... You are a beautiful town.
    And i dont want to thank the urologists that kept me hanging (literally) ;-) "

Original thread : https://www.reddit.com/r/PIED/commen..._peed_and_low/

Comment

Ok so ic kegel is a further isolation of the front kegel . It will lift the penis up . The muscle is above the penis . To be frank most guys can not do it .
      It comes up onsite every so often as a training exercise but has never really caught on .

Comment

It's very elusive and first needs to get aware of it mentally which needs to be trained.
        And if starting out rest is needed to again get there and build the connection after it's found. Sometimes only next day..

These muscles are not needed to be under conscious control like other muscles in the arms etc. their prime function is autonomous fast firing creating an erection which is almost impossible to do consciously. That's also why assisting an erection with kegels etc. will long term lower EQ as it prevents the fast firing twitch during erection.

A strong RK tends to engage the IC muscle too.
        IC and BC muscle are in a sense like biceps and triceps. Kind of antagonistic.
        As the RK counters a tense BC muscle(the generic kegel activates it) the IC is free from the antagonist action.

The whole jumping penis thing is a bit murky cause I can jump my penis with a bc kegel too. The IC helps draw the balls up(cremaster is nearby) which the BC can't.
        The IC is easier to activate when the erect penis is in a downward angle. While the BC is easier to activate in an upward angle.
        DickerSchwanz
        Member of the Month Sept 2015
        Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 06-27-2020, 11:42 AM.
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

A strained IC has shown to been implicated in some cases of HF.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Duplicate threads merged
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              Duplicate threads merged
              Hey Al, I posted this in the Pre - E section as well, because we can assume from what is written, that training the IC can help with Premature Ejaculation. This guy reports such results, going from 30 seconds guy, to a lot longer. In thunders there is also a guy that mention similar thing. I think it can be highly beneficial for both types of people, those with Pre E and those with ED

Comment

As Pegasus mentioned IC training gets mentioned but never takes off. I made a thread about it before as well. It was basically trying to replicate the same sensation that you feel on the top of lifting your penis up and down when flaccid but it never took off. I feel of a solid flaccid exercise could be found, and conveyed simply enough that people could pick off it would take off for more people to try and research.

So if I’m reading right, and forgive me I’m tired OP you are saying drawing the penis in is a flaccid IC contraction?

Comment

Thats not me Spoonman84, I am quoting a thread from reddit, because I found it interesting, and I dont see the IC muscle mentioned very often

But what the real OP says is, you need to isolate the IC from the much stronger BC and PC, and you do that by very very light mini kegel. Just kegeling so extremely weak that you manage to isolate the muscles surroinding the base of the penis. Maybe a drawing would help

I ve seen the PF protocol where you are supposed to learn the frong kegel and RK, but reading about the IC, I think by trying to isolate the Front Kegels most guys are only exercising their BC. Just thoughts

Comment

The ic is or at least should be exercised during front kegel . It is developed by further refining the front kegel so as to isolate it .

At various times a wide range of claims have been made about the benifit of isolating it . However like I said it has never caught on.

Comment

What I wonder is how can strengthening the IC muscle help with premature ejaculation, if its possible at all ? According to this man, it has helped him significantly, and I also read the same experience on another PE website.

Comment

Some individuals are helped by kegels so why not .

The point is does it have widespread application?

Comment

So now that I’m more awake let me try to put a more coherent response from my experience.

If anybody who read minuteman MMO guide he mentions the technique he does to do a dry orgasm is the same thing he does for a towel raise. Yes, the whole pelvic floor is involved in stopping the orgasm, but I always felt this was a strong IC involvement movement. So if you practice that erect , lifting your penis up and down ,but focus feeling it on the top side. I like to place my finger on the top of my base to find where it contracts, you can then replicate the same sensations flaccid focusing only on the top side.IMO might be more effective since It’s not engaging the whole pelvic floor nearly as much.I don’t think 100% isolation is possible ,but found I can strongly contract the top with minimal pelvic floor area action.

Here is an interesting technique to try . Most people know the start/stop of trying to urinate to get a feel of how to kegel . When trying to urinate, try doing a penis lift, Much like how minute man describes in his dry orgasm guide. Everybody is different and might not work For you like it does for me , but I find that that motion stops the stream much harder and faster than using the traditional way. I’ve read many times over the years about people able to suppress ejaculation at PONR with a kegel. I found that doing it that way can sometimes subdue my urge to ejaculate, vs a standard kegel makes me lose it.

I felt isolation would be beneficial for people in as a way to strengthen erections without putting more tension on a tight pelvic floor.

Lastly just my theory, From my understanding part of IC muscle function is to help maintain an erection and keep blood in while pc/bc is to push the blood in. IF the IC is too weak, the other pelvic floor muscles will take over then, most likely then causing them to go into over drive and be overactive and probably then start causing a muscle imbalance/ overly tight pelvic floor. I am not saying that is the sole reason for ED or Pre E as posture and other issues do contribute. But that in turn those things that also cause pelvic floor to be over worked and assume would also help weaken the IC

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                            It's very elusive and first needs to get aware of it mentally which needs to be trained.
                            And if starting out rest is needed to again get there and build the connection after it's found. Sometimes only next day..

These muscles are not needed to be under conscious control like other muscles in the arms etc. their prime function is autonomous fast firing creating an erection which is almost impossible to do consciously. That's also why assisting an erection with kegels etc. will long term lower EQ as it prevents the fast firing twitch during erection.

A strong RK tends to engage the IC muscle too.
                            IC and BC muscle are in a sense like biceps and triceps. Kind of antagonistic.
                            As the RK counters a tense BC muscle(the generic kegel activates it) the IC is free from the antagonist action.

The whole jumping penis thing is a bit murky cause I can jump my penis with a bc kegel too. The IC helps draw the balls up(cremaster is nearby) which the BC can't.
                            The IC is easier to activate when the erect penis is in a downward angle. While the BC is easier to activate in an upward angle.
                            I have read the reddit thread and my understanding was the IC works best when My erect penis is in upward angle and with my thumb and pointing finger hold the underside of penis jus the low the base and with other under glans I stretch the penis lightly and when I do light kegel (just the start part), then the penis wants to retract and I think this is IC muscle working.

I have done this mainly during edging and clamping and either do short ones one second or about 5-7 seconds. During PE training mostly downward stretches such as btc or fowfer, I gained some length but all basically inner penis pulling out. Originally my penis was pointing completely upward while erect and after doing the stretches mentioned, my penis didn’t even point straight and my EQ suffered and penis wouldn’t stay hard as soon as I stopped stimulating either during wed or edging. Now after doing this regularly, penis pints little upward and stays hard even when stimulation stops for a short time (I guess stronger IC).

Why do you think it is easier to activate IC downward (I can’t do it downward and only upward similar to the guy in reddit)?
                            Started 7/15/2017
                            Starting Stats:
                            BPEL 14 cm
                            TEG 10.4
                            MEG 11.4
                            BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                            BPEL 17 CM
                            TEG 11.7
                            MEG 12.7 CM
                            BEG 13.7

Comment

Well I do mmo on a regular basis and I can do an ic kegel . However I don't particularly train ic seperately and don't attempt to use it seperately during mmo .

Comment

Working...
                              X