Connection of ED with IK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection of ED with IK

When one doesn't have ED his erections aren't accompanied with IK or any tightness in PF? Rise in erection is just natural and without any activation of BC muscle?

I am doing exercises to cure PreE and I am about to finish 5th week, I almost always do 100% weighted RK exercises.
    Lately I have trouble maintaining erections and getting it up. I masturbate with my hand, cause I lose erection in fleshlight.
    I manage to get it hard by masturbating with tight grip and going for glans and shaft but as soon as I stop I lose erection within 10 seconds.
    PF doesn't feel as tight as it used to and I get pleasure from stroking, too. Before PF was very tight and I couldn't stroke with whole hand.
    Now I can go fast when stroking and I don't feel PONR approaching fast, but I try not to go too fast so I basically practice plateau edging.

If erections aren't accompanied with activation of BC muscle does this mean that all this relaxing of PF exposed that I have ED?
    EDIT: I feel like I am using IK to get hard. So that is connection between IK and ED.
    thepowerpole
    Last edited by thepowerpole; 07-06-2020, 01:54 PM.

IK as involuntary kegel?

Comment

Do you mean that before you used BC muscle to get hard and now without using it you can't get hard as easily? If you mean that then the answer is no. You can't hold erection with bc muscle alone. It assists erection for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLombardi View Post
        IK as involuntary kegel?
        Yeah IK = involuntary kegel

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
        Do you mean that before you used BC muscle to get hard and now without using it you can't get hard as easily? If you mean that then the answer is no. You can't hold erection with bc muscle alone. It assists erection for sure.
        Yes, I was using BC to get my erection. Guess if holding kegel traps blood in the penis, I used that until I developed a habit of IK.
        Now I should probably do some Kegels cause 5 weeks passed with only RK training. But everytime I did Kegels my PF tensed up too much.
        So now it seems that I have to choose erection or relaxed PF.

Comment

Ok so 100% rk routines often have this effect the solution is strength work like kegels for eg.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Ok so 100% rk routines often have this effect the solution is strength work like kegels for eg.
            So there should be no activation of BC while getting erection?

Comment

The problems with IK's for PreE's is that they start the ejaculation procedure with an IK.
              You can have IK's without having PR-E.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Okay, thanks for your responses guys!

Comment

I suggest you start doing some pf strength work .
                  It is a common experience of guys doing rk only work that they lose eq .
                  Another factor is your testosterone level have you ever had your hormone checked if so what were the numbers

Comment

I plan on doing 2 sets of 10-15 reps of kegels before doing RK and work my way up from there.

I did do T and fT check back on 24th May, I mentioned that on this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...-lenght-2.html

These were my results:

I've received also results for testosterone and it's 8.61 ug/L, the method used is ECLIA and it has accreditation.
                    It writes here that referent values for males age 20-49 years of age are 2.49-8.36.
                    The free testosterone results came back, it is 28.25 and the range for 19-55 year old men is 1.00-28.28 so I guess it isn't hormonal issue.

I went after this to urologist and he said that everything was fine from a physical part. Prescribed me some pills with tadalafil to regain confidence which I haven't taken yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X