Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-Citrulline supplement to help erections

Hey!

I’m going to buy some L-citrulline supplement as it seems to be the best out of the three (L-arginine/L-carnitine)..

I do struggle with Erection quality and have a few issues with my penis in general but i just have some questions regarding taking L-citrulline supplements.

• Is it possible to become ‘reliant’ on the erection effects L-citrulline gives?

• Ever possible for it to cause priapism?

• Whats the highest dose you would take at once to avoid any penile issues?

• Is it okay to take after drinking alcohol?

• How often would you use it a week maximum?

• Anyone know any good brans UK accessible?

Thanks all!

Buy myprotein citrulline malate. It is 2:1 L-citrulline / malate. Take ~10g of it daily. There is not any dangers. Small effect to erection too.

Comment

myprotein brand is the worst of all and this is why is so cheap.
      Trust only German companies like Body attack and Inkosport.

There is huge scam action in the supplements industry.
      Be careful.
      Fitness trainer for 20 years
      TeoDeles
      Member of the Month July 2018
      Last edited by TeoDeles; 07-09-2020, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
        myprotein brand is the worst of all and this is why is so cheap.
        Trust only German companies like Body attack and Inkosport.

There is huge scam action in the supplements industry.
        Be careful.
        Fitness trainer for 20 years
        What do you think is wrong with myprotein citrulline malate? How about their Impact Whey protein?

Comment

All products of myprotein are shitty.Very low quality and they have 1/2 of what they say on the labels.
          Solgar
          Lamberts
          And German companies are only to be trusted

Comment

What is the source of that information that they don't have what they say on the labels? I see their Whey proteins have been tested and are ok.

Comment

I have a friend that has a body building supplement store and his brother was taking part on BB competitions and they had connections with the biggest food testing Lab of Greece.
              They sent there various brands like MuscleTech and all of the Protein supplements of all companies had 1/2 of what they were claiming to have in.
              Example 30 grams of whey powder(1 scoup) was supposed to have 24gr of protein and they had 10-12 grams and also illegal anabolic traces were traced.
              Only the German companies was free of anabolic traces and they had ALMOST what the label was saying...
              The is a lot of dirt in the supplements industry... Have you read the "ON" scandal some years ago??
              Also watch this to have a taste of how dirty this industry is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxP86yu_tfo&t=347s
              Anyway that s all I had to say.

Comment

I have been ordering over 10 years from myprotein and used hunreds of kilograms of their impact whey. I am quite shocked if the products are not what they say. I have to look more into it.

Comment

The only REAL way to look more into it is to send a sample to a LAB.
                  The American supplement companies are the dirtiest ones.
                  The cheaper a supp is... the more bs it is... and myprotein shit is the cheapest one LoL.

Keep in mind... no supp can replace REAL FOOD
                  TeoDeles
                  Member of the Month July 2018
                  Last edited by TeoDeles; 07-09-2020, 04:12 PM.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/nutriti...pplements.html

Comment

The only REAL way to look more into it is to send a sample to a LAB.
                      The American supplement companies are the dirtiest ones.
                      The cheaper a supp is... the more bs it is... and myprotein shit is the cheapest one LoL.

Keep in mind... no supp can replace REAL FOOD
                      Myprotein is quite big company and they use accredited suppliers and their products have been tested and those have been ok. Like whey and creatine. Somehow I trust much more big company like myprotein than some small companies. PPS Nutrition is the other brand I use.

We’ve invested in state-of-the-art machinery to ensure we have a world-class manufacturing facility that’s the best in Europe.

The British Retail Consortium have awarded us a AA Grade for Food Safety, which goes above standard legal requirements. At the time of writing, we’re one of the few sports nutrition brands in Europe to bear such a quality stamp.

To validate our in-house testing, we work with a number of independent partners including the UKAS accredited quality partner, ALS. They ensure our products adhere to ISO17025 verification so they meet our high-quality specifications.

https://www.supplementlabtest.com/te...mentlabtestcom

https://labdoor.com/review/myprotein...t-whey-protein

Comment

Yes MuscleTech and ON are big too.
                        But the Lab tests showed shit.
                        The bigger the company the more money they can spend in "covering" their shits.

Eat your chicken and eggs.

Comment

Yes MuscleTech and ON are big too.
                          But the Lab tests showed shit.
                          The bigger the company the more money they can spend in "covering" their shits.

Eat your chicken and eggs.
                          Hey dude, what do you think of this brand? https://www.amazon.co.uk/L-citrullin...679720&sr=8-19 Looks pretty good..

or this one? https://uk.iherb.com/pr/Kaged-Muscle...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Which ones safer?

Is it possible to become reliant on L-citrulline for ED? If so, is there a safe dosage net?

Comment

Working...
                          X