The Pheonix ED shock wave machine at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pheonix ED shock wave machine at home

Hi there I purchased th Pheonix. Which is at home shock wave treatment so far did one treatment did not see any changes yet anyone else using it and can advise when he saw changes In his erection quality?
    STARTED 5/1/2020
    EL 5.25 EG 4.25
    5/16 EL 5.5 EG 4.5
    5/28 EL 5.9 EG 4.5
    7/11 BPEL 6.3 EG 4.75
    GOAL EL 7.5 EG 6

today i did the second treatment still no improvement to report they say need between 6-12 treatment to see results
    STARTED 5/1/2020
    EL 5.25 EG 4.25
    5/16 EL 5.5 EG 4.5
    5/28 EL 5.9 EG 4.5
    7/11 BPEL 6.3 EG 4.75
    GOAL EL 7.5 EG 6

Comment

What kind of instructions/support came with it ?
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        What kind of instructions/support came with it ?
        the instruction are very straightforward they show hoe to do the procedure on the shaft only not on glans it takes about 15 min to do a treatment and right after do a pump for 10 min twice a day those are the instruction
        STARTED 5/1/2020
        EL 5.25 EG 4.25
        5/16 EL 5.5 EG 4.5
        5/28 EL 5.9 EG 4.5
        7/11 BPEL 6.3 EG 4.75
        GOAL EL 7.5 EG 6

Comment

I didn't use one but lots of ways to use it after getting used to it(advanced). For example while in an extender strapped in, or in a clamp. Also you can open up the structures with jelqs before using it.. obviously all advanced stuff no doc would recommend due to insurance concerns
          Also the recommendations for duration and frequency are always on the lowest end. So adjusting and observing how one reacts to more time can help.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

just finished 3 treatment today starting to feel better erections still not as strong as i want
            STARTED 5/1/2020
            EL 5.25 EG 4.25
            5/16 EL 5.5 EG 4.5
            5/28 EL 5.9 EG 4.5
            7/11 BPEL 6.3 EG 4.75
            GOAL EL 7.5 EG 6

Comment

I am not familiar with this brand but shockwave treatments may be effective for vasculogenic ED. Here is a positive medical study:

Palmieri, A., Arcaniolo, D., Palumbo, F. et al. Low intensity shockwave therapy in combination with phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors is an effective and safe treatment option in patients with vasculogenic ED who are PDE5i non-responders: a multicenter single-arm clinical trial. Int J Impot Res (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41443-020-0332-7

Comment

yes thank you multiple studies show improvement in ed

i actually today saw improvement in erections while having sex still not cured but its only 3 treatments my problem is still not able to maintain the erection while in sex hopefully it will change with more treatments soon
                STARTED 5/1/2020
                EL 5.25 EG 4.25
                5/16 EL 5.5 EG 4.5
                5/28 EL 5.9 EG 4.5
                7/11 BPEL 6.3 EG 4.75
                GOAL EL 7.5 EG 6

Comment

ok update after 3 treatment had sex this weekend and definitely felt much better erection quality it still not where i want it to be but i feel its getting better lets see what will happen in month today I'm doing treatment 4
                  STARTED 5/1/2020
                  EL 5.25 EG 4.25
                  5/16 EL 5.5 EG 4.5
                  5/28 EL 5.9 EG 4.5
                  7/11 BPEL 6.3 EG 4.75
                  GOAL EL 7.5 EG 6

Comment

did my 4 th treatment today
                    STARTED 5/1/2020
                    EL 5.25 EG 4.25
                    5/16 EL 5.5 EG 4.5
                    5/28 EL 5.9 EG 4.5
                    7/11 BPEL 6.3 EG 4.75
                    GOAL EL 7.5 EG 6

Comment

alright had sex today after 4th treatment already seeing difference in erection quality lasting much longer too I'm starting to love it

woke up after sex with a raging hard boner like never before so its getting better
                      STARTED 5/1/2020
                      EL 5.25 EG 4.25
                      5/16 EL 5.5 EG 4.5
                      5/28 EL 5.9 EG 4.5
                      7/11 BPEL 6.3 EG 4.75
                      GOAL EL 7.5 EG 6

Comment

I was just considering purchasing one today. Thanks for the updates. I will be following this post with great interest. I look forward to future updates and hope for the best.

Comment

ok so did my 5 and 6 treatments so far with as recommended 2 times a day pumping for 10 min

on friday i tried to have sex and couldn't get hard like i usually did this past week when i got the erection it lasted minute i could of been nervous or just really tired

today i did my 6 treatment and in the mid day had very strong erections like rock hard

i think it takes time for this to work its not where i want it to be but also i think that its important i sleep my 7-8 hours of sleep a night and i should be good

im gonna try be better at sleeping more hours and lets see if i can get the erection quality to where i want it to be

next week is gonna be treatments 7-9 lets see the progress

to everyone who is interested to know i am following the severe ED TREATMENT PLAN THEY RECOMMEND which is

3 treatments a week with pumping daily twice a day for 5-6 weeks then i will pause for 1 month

they also recommend aerobic exercise 3-5 days a week and eat lots of veggies per day
                          STARTED 5/1/2020
                          EL 5.25 EG 4.25
                          5/16 EL 5.5 EG 4.5
                          5/28 EL 5.9 EG 4.5
                          7/11 BPEL 6.3 EG 4.75
                          GOAL EL 7.5 EG 6

Comment

Checkout Zanderholts Channel on You Tube he provides useful information on using the Phoenix

Comment

Originally posted by No1isInvincible View Post
                              Checkout Zanderholts Channel on You Tube he provides useful information on using the Phoenix
                              thanks i already saw it but thanks
                              STARTED 5/1/2020
                              EL 5.25 EG 4.25
                              5/16 EL 5.5 EG 4.5
                              5/28 EL 5.9 EG 4.5
                              7/11 BPEL 6.3 EG 4.75
                              GOAL EL 7.5 EG 6

Comment

Working...
                              X