Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone got Hard Flaccid/Pelvic Floor Dysfunction due to Finasteride usage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone got Hard Flaccid/Pelvic Floor Dysfunction due to Finasteride usage?

I was using Finasteride for 14 months, after skin problems I stop using it and after a month it gave me sexual sides. I believe it fucked my prostate and pelvic floor.

My sides:

Can't maintain erection
    ED problem
    Hard to get hard
    Freequent urination
    Some discomfort feelings around belly button mostly under of belly button
    Discomfort feeling on my testicles
    Visible veins on my penis
    Soft Glans etc...

Does anyone ever got HF from Finasteride shit?

Sometimes get morning wood but not as before but mostly not.

No nocturnal erection and erection best while laying down.

and I have pain inside penis after ejaculation, what it could be?
    nasa01
    Last edited by nasa01; 09-29-2020, 08:29 AM.

Comment

How long since you stopped tasking drug ?
      Are you taking some other drug(s) instead of finasteride ?
      Did you talk about the problems with your doctor yet ?

The more common side effects that can occur with finasteride include:

• decreased sex drive
      • trouble getting or keeping an erection
      • ejaculation disorder
      • increase in breast size and tenderness
      • skin rash

If these effects are mild, they may disappear within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t disappear, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Doctors are trash for Finasteride, some of them even don't believe PFS. Its been 10 months off and still have problem. My hormon tests are pretty fine but still have these sides. and I think these sides related pelvic floor and prostate. After quit off drug I had bad days like panic attacks,insomnia and some anxiety, I think these anxiety and hormonal imbalance gave me pelvic floor problems. My symptomps very similiar with Hard Flaccid. What do you guys think about it?

I saw GABA is muscle relaxent and finasteride fuck our GABA and Allo. So classic relaxing techniq would work on me ?

Comment

Does pelvic floor problem result Ed problem and penis size change? soft glans? can anyone help please?

Comment

Originally posted by nasa01 View Post
            Does pelvic floor problem result Ed problem and penis size change? soft glans? can anyone help please?
            It can.

Comment

I took it for about 2 years, then I got Peyronie's Disease in a sex accident that probably shouldn't have caused PD. It wasn't until recently that I've read about connections between Finasteride and Peyronies, as well as the HF and Pelvic Floor crap, both of which I'm also dealing with now. So yeah, I'm in the unlucky club too.

Comment

so what to do? What do you offer? How can we understand our Pelvic muscles or psoas damged?

Comment

I got it from Trazodone as you know, so I think all antiandrogen or hormonal/chemistry messing up substances can cause this.
                  Sadly no one knows what is going on exactly yet.
                  But DCT (a better stretching) and Physiotherapie (only trigger point massage) help me a lot with the pain and a bit with the feeling.
                  I'm actually try also a DHT booster (Ultra Hard) that also modulate GABA and Allo, in the hope that my muscles can relax again.
                  Trazohell
                  Last edited by Trazohell; 10-07-2020, 10:27 PM.

Comment

A physio who does male pelvic floor can diagnose and treat and is the ideal answer .

Failing that look at Hanstwlight's work.

Comment

Does pelvic ultrasound show muscle tension if we have?

Comment

Working...
                      X