Do i have ED?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do i have ED?

Hello,I'm a 17 year old male. My Penis is slightly constricted towards the base. I have never achieved complete erection. I have observed Sudden extreme pain on the pelvic floor during extreme coughing/ excessive masturbation. My penis fills up with blood and gets harder, a size increase is also clear and noticable. However it does not stand up (90 degrees) involuntarily. I am capable of making it stand for a few seconds(mostly 2-3) by using my pelvic floor muscles voluntarily. I get morning wood rarely, but mostly in the from of 'hard but not erect' .I also suffer from phimosis and when managed to pull the foreskin back once my head was rubbery(when flaccid). I am able to ejaculate and don't have problems with libido.I checked my testosterone level last year and it was normal. Reducing masturbation and kegels did improve erection(90degrees) times to about 4-5sec.....but i can't keep it up for more than that .i do not smoke or drink at all, i am above average weight(but not obese) and don't suffer from diabetes. Im super confused and honestly.....pretty scared. Do i suffer from ED? Or is it some other issue? Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thank you

Never say "normal" with testosterone post the number.

Comment

Mot all erections point up 90 degrees. Some stitch straight out and some point down. The angle of the erection is no indication of ED.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Sounds like you should see a urologist and find out what's going on.
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Agreed with not2big and Physdoc here. Everyone has a different erection angle, I'd only be concerned if it's been changing as that could indicate an underlying problem. Never a bad idea to check with a urologist though.

The lack of a full erection ever and pelvic floor pain seems justification enough to get it checked out though. I'd book an appointment and explain your issues.

Comment

Working...
          X