No announcement yet.

Pelvic exercise can fix venous leak ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelvic exercise can fix venous leak ??

Hi, this is my first post as I have been diagnoed with venous leak last friday, I am a bit concerned. My erection is not there anymore and I have no clue what to do next. I might do surgery or try some pf exercise.

A friend of mine gave me this article but I have no idea what exercises should I do to fix my pf.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8435738/

Need your advice on this one guys, what exercises can I do for a better erection, regarding my pf ?

Thank you in advance.

How did you get a venous leak? Im sorry that happened to you, try doing the exercises from this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Rydb1nZU4

I also suggest to try and do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTG...el=PsycheTruth

Comment

So 2 things typically deal with venous leak so strengthen the pelvic floor with a kegel/rk workout is one . Raising the testosterone level is the other .

I take it you have had hormone panels done what were the actual numbers .

Comment

The following should be helpful: The “Stamina Only” Routine for Reversing the Effects of Detraining
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by lx187 View Post
          How did you get a venous leak? Im sorry that happened to you, try doing the exercises from this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Rydb1nZU4

I also suggest to try and do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTG...el=PsycheTruth
          I did jelqing after I found this site pegym, then I jelqed with full force while my penis was erect

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

I take it you have had hormone panels done what were the actual numbers .
            Testosterone levels are 8/10 , checked a few times, I workout a lot too and run daily

Comment

Originally posted by DaniAlman View Post
              Testosterone levels are 8/10 , checked a few times, I workout a lot too and run daily
              So you don't say what the units are so 8 to 10 what .

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                This is good remember to include /learn reverse kegels if you are doing kegels.

How is your overall health /fitness.

Comment

I did jelqing after I found this site pegym, then I jelqed with full force while my penis was erect
                  Damn, I know its too late now but jelqing while erect especially using force is the way most injuries happen, I hope you fix your problem, remember that neither of the things I recommend are overnight put time into it and imo you will see some progress, now can you get a rock hard erection or you cant at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    This is good remember to include /learn reverse kegels if you are doing kegels.

How is your overall health /fitness.
                    Thanks, so you say reverse kegels and kegels are the best way to help a venous leak as exercise for PF; I really wondered what exercises did they gave to those guys in the article but I have no clue where can I find so that's why I asked you guys.

I thought there is a specific exercise for venous leak to help the PF

My testosterone numbers are fine , in my country they measure from 0 to 8,000

I got 6000 - 7000 ranges most of the time
                    DaniAlman
                    Last edited by DaniAlman; 12-01-2020, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks, so you say reverse kegels and kegels are the best way to help a venous leak as exercise for PF; I really wondered what exercises did they gave to those guys in the article but I have no clue where can I find so that's why I asked you guys.

I thought there is a specific exercise for venous leak to help the PF

My testosterone numbers are fine , in my country they measure from 0 to 8,000

I got 6000 - 7000 ranges most of the time
                      Any other opinion guys about the exercises posted in my first post ? could they be only kegels / rk as other uses stated ?

Comment

I also suspect there might be a possibility of neuropathy aka nerve damage as in some positions I feel absolutely nothing. Any idea how can I test this ? neuropathy / nerve damage down there ? how is the test called ?

Comment

Never heard of anywhere or anybody that uses that range notice you have not said what units they are using.

Standard protocols use kegels but some use bio feedback and include relax exercises similar to reverse kegels . If this particular study does not say then meh .

You have been given good advice you seem to want to be hand feed . If you want a personal trainer type situation then AL offers that for a price .

Otherwise we can give you the sort of info you have had .

Comment

Thanks , I also suffer from some type of numbness, so I am trying (as I posted on other 2 horror threads too) to find out the reason of it and if it's related to PF and if there is a way to test the nerves; but as I said there too, seems to me just a few MD uros are knowledgeable about full spectrum of penis issues and associated issues coming from Pf...

Comment

Thanks , I also suffer from some type of numbness, so I am trying (as I posted on other 2 horror threads too) to find out the reason of it and if it's related to PF and if there is a way to test the nerves; but as I said there too, seems to me just a few MD uros are knowledgeable about full spectrum of penis issues and associated issues coming from Pf...
                              Yes re the uro/
                              Nerve damage is very unlikely . Pelvic spasm can get in the way of blood flow and nerve conduction.

Comment

Working...
                              X