Injury and swelling of my glans and frenulum due to use of vacuum extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury and swelling of my glans and frenulum due to use of vacuum extender

Hey guys, I'm new here and to the world of pe. I bought a 60 bucks extender online from China around a month ago (no brand. Well the box says SizeMasterPro which I believe is popular among cheap extenders). The phallosan has a way of telling how many kg of tension you're applying but here there's no way so I simply try to keep it at "not literally painful but not comfortable" hoping that that will be around 2/3 kg. When sealing the cup with the pump I seal as much as possible. I dont know if it should be like this or not so tight. And anyway, after wearing it for 2 to 4 hours it has usually become enough painful to convince me to take it off and usually the glans is very swollen. Like full of liquid or air or something just swollen. Today when I took it off after probably one or two hours water came out of the protective cup the moment I took it off and there was a little bleeding blister around the frenulum. Is this common/not common/shit that's serious? What am I doing wrong? Thank you all for your answers

I really know noting of devices. Perhaps if you ask in the devices forum?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
    X