• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury caused by jelqing

Hey guys!
    Need your help/advice...
    Will try to tell my story shortly.
    Started jelqing summer 2020 and as i think everything was going well, but after 1.5-2 months i had to stop it.
    After that, continued it november 2020, but after completing second session some problems appeard.
    Right know, it is hard to achieve erection unless i start masturbating, but after achieveing it, it is gone immediately if i stop masturbation proccess(i want to mention also that only touching penis is not enough to have erection, it starts erecting to 50%-60% and stops hanging down but never had curve down before...)
    Also when i am sexually aroused, penis starts erecting and maybe sometimes achieving almost full length but it is soft, not hard at all.
    I am nervous because always had great erections and never had problem to be erected!
    Want to say also that i think that my jelqing sessions (around 70-90 jelqs and 5mins stretching - also during second session lost erection level and did some hard strokes with soft penis...) where bit hard and intensive than it should be after resting for 3 months, but only exhausting could cause such sympthoms ?? should i rest and wait to heal or do i need to take some actions?
    Sometimes i'm thinking that i have damaged something permanently and it drives me crazy.
    For now i can't visit or communicate doctor, so your advices from experience or knowledge would be very helpful to me...!!!

It should have healed by now unless there is a mental aspect to it. Guys sometimes mentally make more out of things than they should.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks for reply.
      It was about 2-3 weeks ago, should i wait or take some actions, why do you suggest ?
      Btw you have good point about mental aspect but as i think it is more physical issue than other, because feel some heaviness(no pain at all) in the middle of penis while starting to errect...

Comment

At least a month or a bit longer for healing but you have to make sure you allow it to rest. No playing with your best friend and keep an eye out for the mental stuff.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Have you had a hormone test if so what were the numbers .

If you go to a doc ask for a blood test.

Comment

Working...
          X