Constant ache in right testicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant ache in right testicle

I believe I've given myself a tight pelvic floor/hydrocele and associated variocele with the Bathmate. If anyone has experience with overdoing the bathmate, and can shed light on how they got things back to normal, please do share your story. I am in the same boat and think PF stretching along with massaging/kegels will help.

I've gotten an ultrasound (just followed up because they were looking for test cancer, so I asked if they could look for a variocele this - waiting on call back) and that came back OK, saw two urologists who told me things are more than likely fine (but they're not, my penis feels tired/stiff not loose and hanging like it used to).

I'm also considering going back to gentle air pumping, as I saw good results this way prior to my use with the bathmate.

Maybe you should stay away from everything until you feel normal.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I've not done any of the things you have, however I did have a persistent dull ache around my right testicle (couldn't pinpoint), and also went for a scan. Nothing found. It was actually caused by a combination of my daily runs (up to an hour a day at one point) and not enough support. Within a few months of wearing tighter compression underwear (suggested by Dr) the pain was gone.

So in my case it was probably the small repetitious stretching caused by gravity. Maybe any stretching you've done in this area could be causing the aching and a few months of rest will get you back to normal.

Comment

It could be that some stretches like hindi squat will help.

Comment

You may have a back problem.

The pain in the testicle could be referred pain from a trapped nerve.
          You could have a disc bulge impinging on a a nerve sending pain to the testicle.

Comment

Working...
          X