Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED when on bottom ( cowgirl position)

Hey peeps,
    I am experiencing ED when I am below ( cowgirl position). It literally drops to 50% erection and sometimes even less.
    This started happening with my PE and preE exercises. Not sure what might cause this, and how to fix it.

I get it hard with help of oral to almost 100%, and after 10 seconds it just wears off.
    Start: 1st of April, 2020 BPEL - 5", EG - 3.9"
    Current: 29th of October 2020 BPEL - 6" , EG - 4.4"
    Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7", EG - 5"

My PE & preE log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ntial-log.html

Do you do kegels? Only experience ED while laying down?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Do you do kegels? Only experience ED while laying down?
      I do the MM kegel routine. Checked if I can do a towel raise - I can, thus my PF is strong enough.
      Before this training, I never had difficulties even when having sex (I did have preE, but could manage to last long enough for a few rounds).
      I feel like the PE training and preE, is messing with my sex life.

I only experience ED while laying down, yes.

Comment

There is less stimulaton in cowgirl and many guys have issues with it . This is a negative pi for you though and may indicate overtraining in your case possibly with pre e training . What is your rk to k ratio?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          There is less stimulaton in cowgirl and many guys have issues with it . This is a negative pi for you though and may indicate overtraining in your case possibly with pre e training . What is your rk to k ratio?
          since it is MM's routine it is 50/50. And I do occasional RK holds throughout the day, and some tennis ball massages.
          All I am saying, I never had problems like that when I didn't do any training. I couldn't last the first round, but the others were fine. And the erection was there.

Comment

Originally posted by VirgilD5to6 View Post
            since it is MM's routine it is 50/50. And I do occasional RK holds throughout the day, and some tennis ball massages.
            All I am saying, I never had problems like that when I didn't do any training. I couldn't last the first round, but the others were fine. And the erection was there.
            So more rk than k suggest you reduce rk .

Comment

Originally posted by VirgilD5to6 View Post
              Hey peeps,
              I am experiencing ED when I am below ( cowgirl position). It literally drops to 50% erection and sometimes even less.
              This started happening with my PE and preE exercises. Not sure what might cause this, and how to fix it.

I get it hard with help of oral to almost 100%, and after 10 seconds it just wears off.
              I have venous leak and have never succeeded in sex as woman on top. So if you have been able to do that before PE exercise I still count you as a lucky bastard.

Comment

Working...
              X