HardFlaccid Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HardFlaccid Recovery

Okay so I'm experienced with jelqing, hanging, and stretching. first started 4 years ago for 6 months straight never gain anything so I gave up for couple years eventually I came back and started a schedule, jelqing 3 times a week and taking a day off afterwards for healing and recovery. After two months of jelqing i noticed my penis looked different that's when I decided to measure and to my surprise I've gained half an inch from 7 inches to 7.5. so as hyped as I was I decided to get a stretcher using it 15 minutes a day, after using it for couple weeks I got an erection while using it after letting it subside and taking the stretcher off I got a hardflaccid. I've never experienced ED, but I did have some numbness on my foreskin when masturbating too long, my foreskin would feel a bit cold as well as below my penis where testicals meet I tried RK, stretching my pelvic floor, staying stress free even though I suffer from anxiety. sitting on yoga ball helped a bit as well as stretching my back on it which lowered my hard flaccid. after 5 months of no success I came across a post saying that IC muscles can get weak leading your BC muscles to take over for compensation of the weak IC muscles. I have been putting some resistance when trying to lift my penis since that activates the IC muscles and to my surprise my hard flaccid was 60% better not all the way there but better than before I still experience turtling but the coldness of my foreskin has gone away and my sensitivity increased. Ill keep you guys updated on my recovery.

How's the recovery going?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
    X