Erect reverse kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erect reverse kegels

So when I used to do these my penis would engorge with blood and I would get a 10/10 EQ. This no longer happens and I am wondering if anyone here knows why this is the case.

Any help much appreciated... thanks!

Were you doing more rk than kegel ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Were you doing more rk than kegel ?
      Yes but I stopped doing kegels cause they contributed to my hard flaccid. It also wasn’t an issue before when I was only doing RK’s.

This sucks because my erections were so good with RK’s.

Comment

So your pf was tense and you haave relaxed it but it is probably weak .
        I can see strengthen ing with kegels could be an issue in your case . Various gym exercises can help strengthen the pf . Do you or have you cinsidered gym ? Even free form squats can help not the hindi in theis case but standard ,

Comment

So your pf was tense and you haave relaxed it but it is probably weak .
          I can see strengthen ing with kegels could be an issue in your case . Various gym exercises can help strengthen the pf . Do you or have you cinsidered gym ? Even free form squats can help not the hindi in theis case but standard ,
          I’m a gym freak but I just did an 11 day fast and did not workout as my CNS needed a break. I did squat today actually and the reverse kegel did it’s job. Not as strong but an 8-9/10.

What other workouts are good? I do split squats, glute bridges, clamshells, squats, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by theisland View Post
            I’m a gym freak but I just did an 11 day fast and did not workout as my CNS needed a break. I did squat today actually and the reverse kegel did it’s job. Not as strong but an 8-9/10.

What other workouts are good? I do split squats, glute bridges, clamshells, squats, etc....
            Are you working out drug free ?
            Drugs can cause numerous problems .
            Guys training drug free in gyms have advice given to them re training that is counterproductive since it is designed for drug users .

Comment

Are you working out drug free ?
              Drugs can cause numerous problems .
              Guys training drug free in gyms have advice given to them re training that is counterproductive since it is designed for drug users .
              Don’t use drugs

Comment

So

So you are probably useing too much volume . Increase intensity (weight) be sure to use good form halve volume.

11 days seems long that might weaken your erection.

Pegasus
                Administrator
                PE Gym Editor
                PEGym Hero
                Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                Last edited by Pegasus; 06-07-2021, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X