Sildenafil 100mg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sildenafil 100mg

Hello, i had one night a date and took before the date 50mg Sildenafil because i didnt know if it will lead to sex. Then when we arrived at my place(2hours after taking the first pill) i took the second round with 50mg. The thing was that at the end it didnt lead to sex we just made out/foreplay. I dont know how many hours it took and i was hard although i was not very aroused at that day. one day later i tried to erect myself and the penis felt heavy and the erection was not good. i know that i hadnt side effects like priapism because i was not making out with her without a break, but am thinking if the erection was unnaturally prolonged by the pills and if it could be any damage to the tissues.

thanks

This is a medical question you need to ask a doc .

Comment

Sildenafil can linger in your body for up to 24 hours after taking it, so what you are describing is likely the lingering effect of the Sildenafil. Unless you had a VERY strong erection for a long time, I do not believe that you need to worry about tissue damage.
      Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
      As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

From what I gather, you say you did not have a sustained, full erection for more than 4 hours. You did not say your erection at any time during the date was so hard that it hurt. And by the end of the date night, your erection subsided. And the next day you did not have an involuntary full erection. If those things are the case, you are probably fine.
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Thank you all for your help!

Comment

I agree with Pegasus. You'd better consult a doctor or pharmacist.
            I you're not comfortable with seeing a doctor or don't care that much to make an appointment, try online consultation.
            there's lots of online medical services. I know <spam removed>. Check the website if you want.
            Last edited by Dangler; 08-05-2021, 07:16 AM.

Comment

The usual starter dose for Sildenafil is one 50mg tablet, taken around 1 hour before sex, and the effects last for around 4 hours. Sildenafil will only start to work once you’re sexually aroused, so it’s important to relax and enjoy some intimate time with your partner. You can help the pill do its job by eating a light meal and avoiding alcohol at the time you take it.
              A bigger penis makes you feel younger, more confident and give you more pleasurable orgasms"

Comment

Working...
              X