Topical Nitric Oxide creams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topical Nitric Oxide creams?

Nitric Oxide (NO) is all the rage as of late. I've seen one company offering a topical solution for NO. The product name starts with an "M" and ends with "derm". I believe it is made by barmenson. Any way, im really hesitant to get this because i used one of their other penis cream products, but with little results (i like another product better).

Has anybody heard/used this product that i speak of?

This could be very interesting. link?
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

So this company, from which you previously bought stuff that didn't work, found a way not only to incorporate NO in a transdermal creme that will obviously permeate through the skin, pass through the basilar membrane separating your skin from the underlying connective tissue, get it into the blood circulation for you dick and thus giving you a rock hard erection? What's the old saying," fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me!". Good luck!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Useless. Buyer beware!

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
          This could be very interesting. link?
          Wait, I take that back.

Whatever cream you use will enter the blood stream, no matter where you apply the cream. So you're just going to be ingesting NO through your skin...might aswell just take it in pill/powder form. NO is a popular bodybuilding supplement anyways.
          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I heard that Minoxidil applied to the penis is effective. You can buy it at Wallmart cheap and over the counter. Never tried it myself. Would like to hear the results from those that have.

Comment

Use of minoxidil for treating erectile impotence - Patent 5336678

Check this out! Just scroll down to the bottom:
              " From the data reported above, it is evident that minoxidil can be successfully used for the preparation of topical medicaments useful for the treatment of erectile impotence."
              "Minoxidil turned also out to be practically free from side-effects (only 2 cases of slight burning on the application site) whereas nitroglycerine induced burning in 14 cases, pulsing cephalalgia in 21 cases and hypotension in 4."

Comment

Originally posted by curreton View Post
                Use of minoxidil for treating erectile impotence - Patent 5336678

Check this out! Just scroll down to the bottom:
                " From the data reported above, it is evident that minoxidil can be successfully used for the preparation of topical medicaments useful for the treatment of erectile impotence."
                "Minoxidil turned also out to be practically free from side-effects (only 2 cases of slight burning on the application site) whereas nitroglycerine induced burning in 14 cases, pulsing cephalalgia in 21 cases and hypotension in 4."
                Hmmm.. I wonder if I would end up shaving / trimming twice as much with that..
                Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
                Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
                Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
                If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Fire and Ice

I was reading some stuff online about topical application of vasodilators directly to the penis. There are even personal lubricants with a "warming" feature. Instead of drinking Kingpole's erection tea, I mixed some powdered ginger in water and rubbed it on my penis. It produced a nice heating effect and I got hard a bit quicker than usual. Perhaps it was placebo effect, but it stayed up a bit longer too. That capsicum cream for arthritis might work better.

I also read how Gerard Depardieu supposedly helped Robert De Niro keep an erection during a scene in a movie by having him apply Tiger Balm. I didn't have any of that in the house, so I went in search for another source of menthol. All I could find was toothpaste. I rubbed a little bit on and then added water to thin it out and help spread it around. At first I didn't feel much, but after a minute or two it got very tingly and felt cooling. I think I used too much since it started to sting, which lasted even after I washed it off. I did, however, get an awesome erection for a few minutes.

It was an interesting experiment but I don't think I would do that again. It seemed to give a nice boost for the first few minutes and after that nothing unusual. I preferred the warming sensation over the cooling.

Comment

Keep capsicum off you penis and particularly your balls. That stuff can light you up. I put some on my back, thought I washed my hands thoroughly, but oh no, pain, fire, a need for ice, and never again. If you want a vasodilator, try diabetic foot cream.

Comment

I see many formulas for diabetic foot cream. Some have transdermal L-arginine. What kind do you recommend? Have you tried it for this purpose?

Edit: I just found this thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...oot-cream.html

Second Edit: I found an article supporting transdermal L-arginine:
                      http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/efn/052801.html
                      The composition of the base of the cream was found to be important for absorption and facilitation of the biophysical transport of L-arginine across the skin. In tests of cream containing L-arginine with and without high sodium chloride content, it was clearly shown that the cream with L-Arginine and sodium chloride caused tissue warming while the cream with L-Arginine but no sodium chloride did not cause warming. From this we can speculate that the cream has driven the L-arginine into the tissue.
                      In order to obtain direct evidence, experiments using isotopically N-15 enriched L-Arginine in the cream in place of natural abundance L-Arginine. N-15 is not radioactive but can be distinguished from natural L-Arginine using mass spectrometry. The cream was applied to volunteers and very small blood samples from a hand vein draining the area it was applied to were taken every 10 minutes for one hour. It was found that indeed the N-15 enriched L-Arginine began to appear in the blood within 10 minutes and reached a maximum level within 30 minutes and then remained at level for the full hour.
                      I have reports from both men and women who have used this cream on the genitals with great success.
                      John Dough
                      Last edited by John Dough; 11-09-2010, 11:22 PM.

Comment

What is the advantage over oral l arginine?

Comment

Working...
                        X