Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erection Quality

Hi all,

I am new to this forum, and hope you guys can help me out!

The main reason I joined this site, is not really the enlargement, but more strengthening the erection.

I have always suffered weak erections and that is obviously a problem. It is quite annoying seeing hard cocks that stay up forever while mine only stays hard for a few seconds then it drops to semihard status.

Would any of you have any tips on how to increase the erection strength? I have started with kegel, but want to strengthen the whole penis, and let it hard for longer than just a few seconds!

Any help would be much appreciated!

thanks!
    Starting on 31/07/2010

BP 5.3
    BPEL 7.3
    BPFSL 7.8
    EG 5
    FG 4.2
    EQ 4

Welcome Spudorato!
    Thanks for joining and thanks for posting. I, too, came to PE to improve my erection quality (EQ.) Have you read the articles on this site about kegels and EQ?
    Take a look at:
    Kegel Exercises for Enhancing the Penis
    and
    Edging - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

That's great Pirate - thanks for the links!

It's good to hear someone is in the same situation! So have you had much improvements so far?
      Starting on 31/07/2010

BP 5.3
      BPEL 7.3
      BPFSL 7.8
      EG 5
      FG 4.2
      EQ 4

Comment

I'm in the exact same situation spudorato! I've come on this forum for the last few weeks but started kegeling 3 days ago, and will start exercising today (jelqs only, probably). Keep me updated with how you're doing, and I'll tell you if it's working for me!

It's so embarrassing not to be able to get more than semi-hard with a girl. I didn't care much when I was single, but now I just HAVE to do something about it! So I'll try not only to improve my EQ, but make it better than most men! Why not? Hope it works!

Comment

The five G's for big erections.

Kegals, PE, edging and the five G's

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Everybody immediatly says "the five g's" when EQ is the subject. But I don't want to start relying on pills or changed diet just yet. I'm trying kegels and I'll try jelqing soon. See if that helps. It HAS to.

Comment

Actually kp makes a drink with ginger and other herbs.
              Pirate is well known for his kegaling expertise and is currently in the process of becoming male multi orgasmic. so kegals and edging have worked out well for him, the main mast on his pirate ship is said to be a danger to aviation.

Comment

spudorato - how is your general cardiovascular fitness? I know my erections are strongest when I am doing regular aerobic exercise.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Actually kp makes a drink with ginger and other herbs.
                  Pirate is well known for his kegaling expertise and is currently in the process of becoming male multi orgasmic. so kegals and edging have worked out well for him, the main mast on his pirate ship is said to be a danger to aviation.
                  Laughing!
                  Aye! Aye!
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by spudorato View Post
                    That's great Pirate - thanks for the links!

It's good to hear someone is in the same situation! So have you had much improvements so far?
                    Kegels are just plain wonderful.
                    But don't expect immediate results. Kegels are muscle building exercises and muscle development can take some time.
                    Here are a few of the changes that I have noticed since I began kegeling regularly a year ago:
                    -Stronger pee stream
                    -Better EQ (Erection Quality)
                    -Higher Erection Angle (Angle of Attack!)
                    -Better ability to hold of orgasm
                    -Developed the ability to have a Dry Orgasm (DO)
                    Did I mention that kegels are wonderful?
                    Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

pirate, is it possible to send me a link, or give me a routine to start? I am a seasoned PEer of 14 months, but i have neglected kegels. I have very high EQ when i GET to that point, but lately its been harder to maintain. I want a good kegel routine and edging to go along with a lighter routine focused on quality over brute force.
                      06/22/09: BPEL: 6.4" EG 5.0"
                      07/25/09 BPEL:6.8" EG 5.1"
                      08/21/09 BPEL:7.25" EG 5.1"
                      10/24/09 BPEL: 7.75" EG 5.15"
                      2/23/10 BPEL: 8.0" EG 5.2"
                      2/10/11 BPEL 8.25''
                      2/10/11 - 7/23/2012 hiatus
                      7/23/2012 restarting PE
                      BPEL: 7.95" AEG: 5.25
                      Goals
                      BPEL: 8.25" AEG:6"

Comment

Well, first try this:
                        Time yourself: alternate kegels and reverse kegels: one kegel, one reverse kegel, one kegel, one reverse kegel and so on until you start feeling a bit fatigued. How long did that take?
                        Rest a bit then hard kegel and hold it. How long before you feel it slipping away?
                        Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

i learned a lot from this posts guys, thanks for the information

Comment

Originally posted by myketasin View Post
                            i learned a lot from this posts guys, thanks for the information
                            Make sure you report back to mission control, Shipmate. Tell us how you are doing.
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                            X