Aspirin and Impotence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspirin and Impotence

I've read somewhere that NSAID'S (non-steroidal anti-inflamatory drugs) can cause erection difficulties. I was wondering if anyone thinks taking (1)- 325mg. aspirin daily, would cause any problems.Thanx

At this dose (325mg daily), aspirin has no anti-inflammatory effect. The anti-inflammatory effects start when you take 1g or more per day. So I don't think that you have to worry about this medication (everything depends on why it was prescribed to you!).
    Take care
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Thanx for the info. normalguy!

Comment

Why are you taking the aspirin daily may I ask?
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

My endocrinologist recommends taking 81 mg daily to improve circulation.Therefore, it should help erections.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yes 81 mg makes the blood a bit thinner which helps improve the circulation but there are other ways to do the same thing without aspirin for example, taking the omega 3 capsules 1-2 grams per day. Personally I prefer the omega's than aspirin!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Why are you taking the aspirin daily may I ask?
              Part of the reason is for possible prevention of heart attack or stroke. The MAIN reason is because I read where Monty, from Thunders, stated that he takes an aspirin for his heart everyday, and believes this also slows down the healing process ,assuring his ligs will not heal before his next hanging session. Of course he also uses his PE Weights for this reason too.Who knows,might be of benefit for our purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
                Part of the reason is for possible prevention of heart attack or stroke. The MAIN reason is because I read where Monty, from Thunders, stated that he takes an aspirin for his heart everyday, and believes this also slows down the healing process ,assuring his ligs will not heal before his next hanging session. Of course he also uses his PE Weights for this reason too.Who knows,might be of benefit for our purposes.
                When it is prescribed for heart problems or prevention, aspirin is almost always given at low dose and this shouldn't affect at all the healing process.
                And by the way if you're taking aspirin for prevention, the lower dose, the better: 81 mg is as efficient as 325 mg, with less secondary effects (risk of bleeding)!
                Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

You want to prevent a heart attack? Try exercise it has far less side effects and studies tend to show that it's actually healthy for you. Omega 3 have a far more beneficial effect at lowering cholesterol and thus reducing plaque which causes your heart to attack you.As far as pe is concerned, aspirin won't do squat except eventually burn a hole in your stomach!

Comment

Too much aspirin has horrible side effects. I know a young girl who claimed she started to lose hear hearing due to aspirin. She was drugging several times the maximum does for a particular over the counter medication that included an aspirin component... the reasons for this are a complete tangent to the discussion...

There seems to be some merit to what she told me:
                    REGULARLY popping painkillers such as aspirin and ibuprofen can significantly increase the danger of going deaf, new research has revealed.
                    blink2000
                    Last edited by blink2000; 09-02-2010, 12:03 PM.
                    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I prefer fish oil or ginkgo to aspirin.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                      X