Libido Tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libido Tonight?

So I have gained about .4 NBPEL and .2 EG over the past two months of steady PE, and I am happy with that result. However I noticed my EQ is diminishing, and I am having trouble lasting. I baloon every session and do not ejaculate during PE sessions. So im confused as to why my EQ and Stamina is dropping?

So I was wondering if anybody has tried a product called "Libido Tonight" it said it had horny goat weed, L-Arginine, and Yohimbe. I was wondering if this would be useful at all for $20?

If your EQ is dropping, you are probably doing too much. Maybe scale back your program a bit. Can you describe what exactly you are doing?

As for stamina -- if you are working yourself up all the time by ballooning, but never letting yourself cum, that may be making you so ready that you have trouble lasting when want to. Perhaps you should cut yourself a little slack and let go a bit more often!

Anyway -- I would try these alternative before assuming that you need supplements. Supplements might of course be good for you, but it may be that what you really need is to modify your PE routine a bit. The more experienced guys here can comment on that, once you post your routine.

And welcome to the Gym, 4ever!

Comment

Thanks a lot for the advice, I guess I just needed to hear somebody tell me to go easier on myself Im just a bit overzealous because of the gains im seeing.

My routine is always 10 minutes of warmup with a heat pad.

all sorts of stretching for about 8-10 minutes.

After that I will repeat these steps for 5 sets:
      work up to 85-100% erect, uli 60 seconds slowly letting the erection subside to about 40-50%.
      At 40-50% I do 40 overhand jelqs 3 seconds each, then immediately do 20 V jelqs.

I always end the session with some balooning (gonna lay off that a bit though)
      Then heating pad for warmdown.

Im currently 6.2 NBPEL and 5 EG from my gains over the past two months : )

Comment

I think most of those supplements are snake oil, but they may benefit you to try them out.

That being said, I've had some good success with L-Argenine and Pycnogenol, but it can take some time to build up in your system. NIH did a few studies on it:

Clinical assessment of a supplement of Pycnogenol® and L-arginine in Japanese patients with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction. - PubMed - NCBI
        Treatment of erectile dysfunction with pycnogenol and L-arginine. - PubMed - NCBI

I have also been taking Damiana, Ginko, and Maca (all supposedly good for ED and libido) - I haven't noticed any changes in libido, but I've only been taking it for a couple of weeks now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4everandalways View Post
          So I have gained about .4 NBPEL and .2 EG over the past two months of steady PE, and I am happy with that result. However I noticed my EQ is diminishing, and I am having trouble lasting. I baloon every session and do not ejaculate during PE sessions. So im confused as to why my EQ and Stamina is dropping?

So I was wondering if anybody has tried a product called "Libido Tonight" it said it had horny goat weed, L-Arginine, and Yohimbe. I was wondering if this would be useful at all for $20?
          Yohimbe extracts can be very funky and often don't contain the right amount of yohimbine - it can also aggravate your blood pressure so I'd be careful...it's actually safer to take pure yohimbine HCL than the bark as the bark has corynanthine and others which may give rise to hypotension in those with nervous system abnormalties and those on anti-depressants, anti-histamines etc....

Yohimbine has a straighter pharmacological action so it's easier to gauge the effects but even that can cause anxiety and it is tricky getting the dose right...anything > 17 mg of yohimbine tends to cause lowering of blood pressure and more hypotensive effects whereas smaller amounts tend to have more stimulative properties..however, there are many factors involved and if you have used SSRI anti-depressants in the past then it's possible that yohimbine may over-respond in your system if your receptors are de-sensitized by the former.

Essentially what that means is if you are currently on or have been on an SSRI for more than 3 months, then yohimbine is likely to cause more stimulatory effects (or at least anxiogenic effects) - even at higher doses where normally it would have the opposite effect.

ALSO - NEVER TAKE AN MAO inhibitor such as phenylzine or deprenyl with yohimbine - it can cause severe reactions, high blood pressure and panic attacks....in fact, if you are prone to anxiety or have a high sensitivity to stimulants...I wouldn't even touch yohimbine or yohimbe. Go with tongkat ali or Mucuna pruriens instead.
          corageon
          Banned
          Last edited by corageon; 04-09-2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Never mind, I see he grave-dug the hellfire out of this thread. Usually I catch this stuff beforehand..dammit CUSP it's all your fault ! Using that crazy sorcerer magic again.

Comment

Working...
            X