Injury story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury story

Hey guys, i'm not sure if i'm crazy but I found another guy with a similar problem to mine. I'm just wondering, do you even think this is possible? It seems crazy. This is the only other person I saw describe my feelings with so much detail. The pop for me happened during sex but... how can a pop in the penis affect the sensitivity of the neck or nipples :|? Here is his story, copy pasted:

About a 2 years ago, I was sitting in class, and my penis happened to become erect. It was normal until I felt/heard a strange, uncomfortable, but not painful "pop" in my erect penis. Afterwards, my erection faded away. Later, at home, I noticed a very significant lack of sensation in my penis which seems to have gotten worse. The "cord" that ran across the top of my erect penis has disappeared, and I can't make my penis "jump" anymore. It feels like I lost 60% - 75% of my sensitivity, both sexually, and to hot or cold. I can usually achieve an erection, but it's often weak, and is gone the moment sexual stimulation ceases. My penis feels almost like rubber, even less sensitive than the skin on one's arm. Only one tiny spot on the shaft, close to the glans, is near normal. Achieving an orgasm is possible, but difficult and requires abormally heavy stimulation. I also lost about 90% of the feeling in my nipples, which are no longer sensitive to sexual stimulus, and barely sensitive to mormal touch. This condition also seems to have impacted my entire body, my feet are no longer ticklish, my lips are not as sensitive as they should be. Before, a single touch on my back or neck could make me quiver, now, nothing. It feels as if I have been "disconnected", as if my entire sexual being has been stripped away, and life seems dull. I'm worried, angry, embarrased, and afraid, and I don't know where else to turn. Because of this, I have avoided sex and am still a virgin. What's wrong with me? Is this permanant? Please help.

What is the medical advice?

Comment

Hmm there was no advice... Im just wondering how your penis can affect your nipples or neck area (how sensitive they are)

Comment

probably anxiety...if your cant make your penis jump then there should be something wrong with the ligaments as i have said =x

Comment

Working...
        X