Vigrx Plus & Semenax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vigrx Plus & Semenax

I bought both of them cause of curiosity....Yes i spend my money(a lot) , i took the 5 month supply...the advertisement says in 67 days you see the results and ofcourse some reviews (which most propably not real) say that after 3 months or others after 1 month etc....

I am on my 69th day at this moment and i continue , cause i paid for them....but.....NO CHANGE !!!! the only thing that i can admit is that i have harder erections and the possitive in this story is that i do better jelq.Cause my penis chambers fill with more blood more easy...thats all.....NO LENGTH , NO GIRTH so far...
    The only thing that works is the GYM......

Semenax .....absolutely nothing in increasing loads !!!i thought that at least i will double my cum , or go longer , but nothing....

Conclusion : I DONT BUY AGAIN !!!!!!none of them....It's true that its better to buy good vitamins from a pharmacy than spend money to these people......
    Pilot
    Last edited by Pilot; 02-11-2011, 07:05 AM.

It's a shame you're out a lot of money, we probably could have told you all that before you bought anything.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I dont regret , you know CURIOSITY !!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you. It just doesn't work for everyone. I take Semenax and it does a great job for me! My loads are absolutely huge - the messy kind - and my gf really gets off on it. I've never tried the VigRx and have no plans to. The Ejaculoid and Semenax work just fine - I stay well hydrated when I take them. I found that taking it everyday as directed on the bottle is a big no-no. For me, cycling every other day and then off for a couple of weeks helps maintain the potency and effects - and helps the bottle last a lot longer. A regular 60 day bottle can last me about 4 months.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
        X