Anyone that's quit smoking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone that's quit smoking?

Hi all. I'm 26 years old and I've been a non-smoker since 3 days ago, after smoking for roughly 8 years (10 cigs or so a day.) I'm doing fine, the cravings aren't even that bad and I don't anticipate ever being a smoker again. Right now my concerns are concentrated on being able to enjoy life again and repair the damages that its done on my body... and thats why I'm looking for anyone here thats quit smoking.

The past 2 years or so I've been noticing that my erections would be weak. Much weaker than I remembered them being from when I was a teenager, cause I remember having seriously rock hard erections easily back in the day. I think smoking so gradually screwed me up that I didnt even realize it until my dick got substantially weakened. The problem specifically is weak erections (EQ) and inability to keep it up for long. Libido isn't a problem as I think I got high testosterone or something and get horny real easily.

Since I haven't sexually active, I've just ignored it and kept on smoking anyway. I recently found a girl that I really like though and we're going do it soon... its part of the reason why I stopped smoking and I'm trying to fix my problem now. I'm also worried cuz in the past, I've had performance anxiety and I think smoking right before sex screwed me up too.

So I've been reading everything I can on this forum. I'm going to get the 5 G's... right now I'm just eating raw garlic and drinking tons of green and black tea and I've noticed a huge difference. I get harder much easier, the erection doesn't seem to die down as easily (in fact these past few days since I stopped, it hasn't really died down at all unless I stop stimulating it.) I'm gonna get the ginger and gingko soon though and throw that in. I'm also doing kegels every other day and trying to start exercising.

So my question is this: for all of ya who were smokers in the past and quit, did your erections improve over time? Did you get better? Am I on the right track? Was there anything special you guys did?

Thanks this place means a lot to me, you guys are great for sharing all this info.
    Ashtray Salesman
    Last edited by Ashtray Salesman; 02-21-2011, 08:18 AM.

you are on the right track quitting smoking, since I smoked only 10 cigarettes in my entire life I can't answer you anything but I wish you the best of luck
    Start(Feb/19)
    FL: 2,95
    FG: 4,29
    BPEL: 5,51
    MSEG: 5,11
    Current(July/30)
    FL: 3,50
    FG: 4,52
    BPEL: 6,02
    MSEG: 5,35

Comment

I just quit yesterday.. We will see how it goes. The only problems ive had were performance anxiety, by myself everything is fine. But maybe quitting will help that too, we shall see!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashtray Salesman View Post

So my question is this: for all of ya who were smokers in the past and quit, did your erections improve over time? Did you get better? Am I on the right track? Was there anything special you guys did?
        I quit smoking a few months ago. "The Book" say that you can pick up almost 1/2" just by stopping. For me my EQ, size and libido all improved. It helped me to use the 4 mg Nicorette mini lozenges, when the urge to smoke came on, I only use a couple a day now, at those stress times, like first thing in the morning.

I'll see if I can post a link for the thread that I started at that time. Good luck with quiting, it's just about the best thing one can do for ones penis and over all health.

Here is that link.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...d-my-dick.html
        Unit
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Unit; 02-25-2011, 03:21 AM.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

I quit 2 months ago, before that I smoked for 18 years. I don't seem to turtle as much now and the boys look more relaxed. Pumping has helped too. Good job on quitting.

Comment

I gave up 2 years ago after smoking for 12 years and i believe it is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself.It is difficult especially for the first 2 weeks,but if you hang in there you will experience many benefits.Far too many benefits to list here.As for PE you will definately get better erections that come easier and are harder and last longer.You will also be full of new desire for women.So many things change.Once you stop putting poisin into the body the body will heal and it will beg for pure and natural things like positive vitamins and nutrients.You should take up a big interest in food and everything you put in your body.Start taking different vitamins and supplements and drinking fruit juices and eating good proteins like nuts and seeds,and carbs like pasta and rice dishes.This is what helped me give up for good.

You see,all the senses are sumwhat numbed from years of smoking and the nerves and cells are damaged.But the body is quite amazing and has an incredible capacity for healing.So all the senses are obviously connected with eating and will respond very well from little snacks when the worst cravings kick in.When you smoke you are actually eating,it is the worst thing you can eat.You inhale the smoke into your lungs and the tiny air sacs take the poisinous chemicals in,which then enter the blood stream and are absorbed by the body.

If you take a big interest in food,women,music,art,reading,sport,the gym or especially something spiritual or religious,aswell as using your will power and never giving into those cravings which actually disapear alot quicker than you may think,you will easily give up smoking and never look back.

So whether youre smoking weed everyday,just at parties or are a chain cigarette smoker i wish you the best of luck at kicking this habit that takes so many lives every year.
            WhiteCloudz
            Last edited by WhiteCloudz; 02-25-2011, 07:06 AM.
            Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
            Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
            Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

I think it's a great idea to give up smoking, you will feel much better. Smoking before sex may have not helped you, as it raises the heart rate, and with it the anxiety.
              PE'ing on and off for a few years.
              Current: 8 (bpel - top) (Around 8.5 side bpel) x 5 (meg)

Goal: More girth!
              8 x 5.5

Comment

Hi, I am 56 and quit three months ago after having smoked a pack a day for 40 years. The difference in erection is nothing short of amazing and that alone is reason enough for quitting. Still, I go on smoking the odd cigarette when having a drink or so, but that is really marginal compared to what I smoked before.

Originally posted by Ashtray Salesman View Post
                Hi all. I'm 26 years old and I've been a non-smoker since 3 days ago, after smoking for roughly 8 years (10 cigs or so a day.) I'm doing fine, the cravings aren't even that bad and I don't anticipate ever being a smoker again. Right now my concerns are concentrated on being able to enjoy life again and repair the damages that its done on my body... and thats why I'm looking for anyone here thats quit smoking.

The past 2 years or so I've been noticing that my erections would be weak. Much weaker than I remembered them being from when I was a teenager, cause I remember having seriously rock hard erections easily back in the day. I think smoking so gradually screwed me up that I didnt even realize it until my dick got substantially weakened. The problem specifically is weak erections (EQ) and inability to keep it up for long. Libido isn't a problem as I think I got high testosterone or something and get horny real easily.

Since I haven't sexually active, I've just ignored it and kept on smoking anyway. I recently found a girl that I really like though and we're going do it soon... its part of the reason why I stopped smoking and I'm trying to fix my problem now. I'm also worried cuz in the past, I've had performance anxiety and I think smoking right before sex screwed me up too.

So I've been reading everything I can on this forum. I'm going to get the 5 G's... right now I'm just eating raw garlic and drinking tons of green and black tea and I've noticed a huge difference. I get harder much easier, the erection doesn't seem to die down as easily (in fact these past few days since I stopped, it hasn't really died down at all unless I stop stimulating it.) I'm gonna get the ginger and gingko soon though and throw that in. I'm also doing kegels every other day and trying to start exercising.

Thanks this place means a lot to me, you guys are great for sharing all this info.

Comment

Hi Guys, smoked from the age of 11, right through to the age of 49, yes smoked for 38 years, cig's, both tailor made and rolled my own, cigars and a pipe, found French cig's the best along with Spanish the strongest, But I enjoyed smoking, But to all the guys who think they have quit, never, you are just between smokes, like me, all of us who have smoked, its a drug, you could all restart just like that, at the drop of a pin, its that easy, so we have not quit, be honest with yourselves and just think between, its something alcoholics do, there just between drinks when there on the wagon. But as for getting better and harder erections, to long ago to remember, but don't think I had anything better than it always was, but would love to have them back now, I laughingly say I'm in recovery, but ED jokes us, get a good week then it goes away again, so was my ED down to smoking, its now been 17 years of being between cig;s, and they say each years were off smokes it gets better, so do hope this helps some of you, and our ideas about smoking. Good Luck

Comment

Peg gyms.
                    Where everyone talk about how big and hard their weiner gets.😅

Comment

I quit smoking after 4 years of having smoked a pack a day. Took me a year with supplements to get improvement in my EQ. Use high dose vitamin C powder daily with Lysine and Proline to heal the veins and arteries from the inside.

Comment

Ive realized that everytime im dry i have a hanquering want to smoke more cigarettes. But when i got weeds for example https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/holy-grail-kush/, its literally the exact opposite effect, basically.
                        Has anyone else had this type of experience? Or even researched this topic? I have heard about people actually quitting by substituting it w/ bud. Interesting to me.
                        I've been having trouble myself trying to quit smoking cigars. I tried searching for other alternatives like vaping but after a month i came back to cigarettes. I was so desperate to quit and avoid nicotine but then i came across this article that says marijuana can help you quit smoking cigarettes and turns out, CBD can help after all.CBD can remove positively associated smoking memories from the brain, making it easier for the user to quit altogether. Can someone give me more information or any tips? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X