Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low libido/low eq

I have very low libido
    im in my low 20's, i work out 5 times a week. I bike, i eat healthy and i get enough sleep. Not too much stress, etc.

But i have low libido. If I hold off masturbating or sex for ~3 days, it comes back to normal. But once I masturbate or have sex once, i just don't "feel" it for the next couple days.
    Just lack of interest.

I can still masturbate a regardless if i want to except I don't want my EQ to affect my sex/jelqing.

is this normal? libido that only makes me interested in sex twice a week?
    How do i improve it? i already tried eating all those types of foods that supposedly work but no luck for me.

Originally posted by toffeepeanut View Post
    I have very low libido
    im in my low 20's, i work out 5 times a week. I bike, i eat healthy and i get enough sleep. Not too much stress, etc.

But i have low libido. If I hold off masturbating or sex for ~3 days, it comes back to normal. But once I masturbate or have sex once, i just don't "feel" it for the next couple days.
    Just lack of interest.

I can still masturbate a regardless if i want to except I don't want my EQ to affect my sex/jelqing.

is this normal? libido that only makes me interested in sex twice a week?
    How do i improve it? i already tried eating all those types of foods that supposedly work but no luck for me.
    Approximately, how long have you had a low libido? Or when was the last time you feel your libido was high?

edit: also this seems interesting, although, I do not know anyone who have used it as a supplement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turnera_diffusa
    scissorCock
    Last edited by scissorCock; 02-23-2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

we have the same problem. i have too, but when im using some libido enhancers my libido went back and im very active on doing sexual things. i think you should visit some doctors and try them to tell your problems with your libido.
      Pegasus
      Administrator
      PE Gym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Admin of the Month Mar 2015
      Last edited by Pegasus; 07-26-2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

No commercial links lowmarlon.

Toffee being overtrained can cause these issues. Can you detail your training? Libido is vry variable and there is a wide range that is considered normal.

Comment

there were times when i had low libido in relationships as well. they pass eventually. at least that's how it went for me.

Comment

Toffee,

I don't know how old you are, but older guys have more of the aromatase enzyme. This enzyme converts testosterone to estradiol. If this gets too high, it will cause severe ED! And if you have a spare tire, you are more prone to aromatase, as it concentrates in fat cells. The normal range is 20 - 30ng . I suspect mine E level is high. I'm ordering a basic hormone profile blood test that you can do at home. Mail it back and get the results in 7 days. It test for total testosterone (T) and estradiol (E2) I went to an Endo 6 months ago, and he only checked for total T, and it was fine at 590. But what is important is the T/E2 ratio. I'm ordering today, and will report back here when I get the results. if high, there are a number of remedies, like taking something called DIM. Of course I am trying to drop some weight, as this will help too.

Comment

I, too, am a dedicated weightlifter, and have been since I was 17. I am now 21, and I have very low libido if I train tooo much in the gym.Try taking 3 days off from all exercise; my libido usually goes from zero to hero by day 3 if I do this.

Comment

Working...
              X