Drugs Linked to Erectile Dysfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drugs Linked to Erectile Dysfunction

This is a good article I came across while writing another thread. It basically just lists common medications and drugs that cause ED.

Medications That Can Cause Erectile Dysfunction

Yes, many do. More than 200 prescription drugs are known to trigger erectile dysfunction, as well as many over-the-counter medicines. Treat your cold along with natural remedies. They are every bit as good at easing cold symptoms because the over-the-counter meds and they don't trigger ED.

Comment

From what I've heard, anti-depressants can be the absolute worst! I've read many stories online about Zoloft & Prozac killing peoples sex drives (men and women), and even years later when they've been off it for awhile their sex drive still doesn't return! And for quite a few of those people, they even ended up getting divorces and ending otherwise happy relationships because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettHnatiuk View Post
        Yes, many do. More than 200 prescription drugs are known to trigger erectile dysfunction, as well as many over-the-counter medicines. Treat your cold along with natural remedies. They are every bit as good at easing cold symptoms because the over-the-counter meds and they don't trigger ED.
        The article neglected to mention that AntiPsychotics and some Calcium Channel blockers can cause E.D as well.

Over toning your GABA system is just as bad as GABA deficiency in some cases.

Comment

Working...
        X